Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is Ed from Coral Springs KIA! I'm happy to announce that we just received the first two EV6 for sale that are not first edition! Both of the are GT line RWD Auto. One of this high tech masterpiece is in a clean and bright snow white pearl with an immaculate black Suede Gt line interior details! The other incredible EV6 is another GT line RWD Auto with the a beautiful Aurora Black exterior and black vegan leather in the interior! If you guys want any pictures, videos or even a test drive. Feel free to reach out at
IG: @edu.autosales
Mail: [email protected]
Telf: (954) 656 38 52
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
280 Posts
Markups in this market are normal.

It's when dealers stick $25K markups to Wind AWDs that make it more expensive than a Model Y Performance or Mach-E GT PE (with $5K or $10K markup). It's like marking up a Kia Soul $20K.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Markups in this market are normal.

It's when dealers stick $25K markups to Wind AWDs that make it more expensive than a Model Y Performance or Mach-E GT PE (with $5K or $10K markup). It's like marking up a Kia Soul $20K.
GT Line Rwd Auto market adjust 12,995 far away from what you've seen.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've seen $10K.

To me it doesn't matter what the markup is.. if Kia priced the GT-Line AWD at $68K... it would be a terrible deal compared to a Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range, Model Y Long Range or Performance, Polestar 2, Ioniq 5 Limited, etc. and all those EVs have some markup but under $5K.

I had a dealer quote me $25K markup on a Wind AWD and ask me to trade in my 2022 Model Y (5 days old) at $64K. Why am I downgrading and paying you also? :)

I'm only interested in the GT-Line AWD as a filler car while my Mach-E GTPE to be built or waiting for the real EV6 GT in 2023.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think Hyundai and Kia are going to get rude EV market awakening. Ioniq 5s aren't selling in Florida. I know 2 dealers with 15+ Ioniq 5s sitting on the lot for the past two weeks and they have only $3K markup. I bailed out of my Limited AWD deal because I had to buy the Model Y last week. The guy who bought the Limited AWD is now trying to sell it because the range is terrible - and FL is perfect weather for EVs:

When I picked up my Tesla last week they were delivering 20 others (on a Wednesday!). I know Tampa delivers 30 a day. Ioniqs seem to sell very slowly and I suspect EV6 will too even though I want them to be popular.

·
Registered
🇨🇦 GT-Line Pkg. 2 (Initial 200)
275 Posts
I just can't wait until every car manufacturer makes dealers like this obsolete, by selling direct to consumers. If Tesla found a way around it - I'm sure others will too.

No one wants to go to a dealer and pay these outlandish markups, and have to go through a middle-person who literally knows far less than what car enthusiast on forums like this are aware of.

Welcome to the forum - joining 5 hours ago just to exploit people.

Plant Gadget Automotive mirror Font Motor vehicle

·
Registered
'20 Santafe
24 Posts
I just can't wait until every car manufacturer makes dealers like this obsolete, by selling direct to consumers. If Tesla found a way around it - I'm sure others will too.

No one wants to go to a dealer and pay these outlandish markups, and have to go through a middle-person who literally knows far less than what car enthusiast on forums like this are aware of.

Welcome to the forum - joining 5 hours ago just to exploit people.

View attachment 2152
Joining and admitting that they are selling at almost 13K over MSRP, IMO it's doubtful anyone on this forum will be buying.
Essentially shooting oneself in the foot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got mine today, a glacier WIND AWD, without any markup. They added a couple of things that were “not optional” for $2,600 but I wanted most of those anyways (mainly anti theft and glass protection and a couple off other small things). I’m in Southern California just north of San Diego so contact me if you live nearby and want more detail about the dealer ([email protected]).
Another dealer I went to yesterday marked it up $4995 and required add ons for over $3600. One was Nitro air for $1,200 which you really only need in cold climates, definitely not in Southern California

·
Registered
1 Posts
Markups like this in the EV market are NOT normal. Only in the world of shady dealers taking advantage of buyers. You're telling me you are selling a non AWD EV6 for the same price as base Rivian? That seems comparable to you?
I'm assuming, like the dealer I talked to that wanted 12k markup, you have no clue what the competition/market even is.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts