Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Today I have bought a KIA EV6 with moonscape colour. I love the looking of that colour with the matt finish. However someone told me that it is a very delicate paint ....

Is that true? Is it hard to mantain in good conditions?

Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks! I was reading several post and I think the matt grey paint is the most beautiful but also the most difficult to maintain. In my case the car will be parked in outdoor so I better change the colour to a white one.
Hi,
I am getting a Matte grey car and it will also live outside.

Planning to get it ceramic coated and never letting it near a car wash or anything with wax in. Will get advice from the detailer who does the ceramic, on what the best/safest products to use are.

Personal preference - my other choice would of been a black car, although I have seen on here some stunning yacht blue ones.

Hope you enjoy your car when you get it. Have you got a delivery date yet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,
I am getting a Matte grey car and it will also live outside.

Planning to get it ceramic coated and never letting it near a car wash or anything with wax in. Will get advice from the detailer who does the ceramic, on what the best/safest products to use are.

Personal preference - my other choice would of been a black car, although I have seen on here some stunning yacht blue ones.

Hope you enjoy your car when you get it. Have you got a delivery date yet?
Hi, thanks for the info!

In my case the dealer told me the moonscape will take longer to be delivered (about 6 months) but any other colour will take a bit less (about 4 mounths).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts