Kia EV6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The EV6 has been spotted a couple of times in public in South Korea. It looks incredible on the road.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like it, only thing is the rear being so slanted, everyone is doing that now, just to look cool, at the detriment of cargo space and visibility.
Not a huge fan of the rear, would need to see it person and open the trunk to see if it has some usability, especially with the seats down.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like it, only thing is the rear being so slanted, everyone is doing that now, just to look cool, at the detriment of cargo space and visibility.
Not a huge fan of the rear, would need to see it person and open the trunk to see if it has some usability, especially with the seats down.
The rear taillights are kind of odd.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's for aerodynamics, not just to look cool. I don't see published drag coefficient numbers yet for the EV6 / Ioniq 5. Will be interesting to compare the different shapes quantitatively.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What are you cargo needs like?
Have you checked out other EVs that will rival it (ex. VW ID.4)?

·
Registered
4 Posts
See the 7:45 mark and thereafter:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's true, a lot of companies are after this "SUV coupe" look but compared to other EVs this isn't too slanted to me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The width of the rear opening seems really narrow. I wonder how it compares with the Ioniq5 and the ID.4.

·
Registered
2018 nissan navara tekna twin turbo auto, 2016 mustang gt 5.0 auto, 2005 chrysler 300c hemi v8 auto
56 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't know the pricing difference between the GT LINE and Standard, but if it's greater than $3,000, KIA should offer a body-color paint option for the wheel arches.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fantastic photos @KDMGuy! The design of those door handles make me very nervous for when it gets cold outside. The last thing I'd want is for them to be prone to freezing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts