Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KIA Telluride and 2022 KIA EV6 GT-Line First Edition
64 Posts
Yes for $3000 you can have an overpriced toy to go with your overpriced electric car. After 30 years of robot research that is what Sony came up with, haha.

·
Registered
Yacht Blue GT Line
43 Posts
Yes for $3000 you can have an overpriced toy to go with your overpriced electric car. After 30 years of robot research that is what Sony came up with, haha.
Don't mock the robot overloads now, it took them 2 years to put out a new color. :LOL: I guess they been working on that new Sony car to bother with anything else.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wouldn't that be considered false advertisement. The Superbowl ad showed $299 lol.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,766 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,766 Posts
Wouldn't that be considered false advertisement. The Superbowl ad showed $299 lol.
On February 13th, coinciding with the big game, six, one-of-a-kind, art inspired Robo Dog NFTs will be made available at a starting bid of $299, the original MSRP of the robotic pup before he escaped the electronics store. The auctions run through February 18th at 12pm ET.

·
Registered
2020 KIA Telluride and 2022 KIA EV6 GT-Line First Edition
64 Posts
On February 13th, coinciding with the big game, six, one-of-a-kind, art inspired Robo Dog NFTs will be made available at a starting bid of $299, the original MSRP of the robotic pup before he escaped the electronics store. The auctions run through February 18th at 12pm ET.
I can't wrap my head around collecting digital tokens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts