Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've purchased the below in tempered glass for both screens:

Here's some photos and notes: The drivers side and navigation side are both the exact same, however the adhesive is reversed to match contours of the dash. My drivers side arrived shattered, so I've initiated a replacement from AMZN already. It was easy to apply, all tools included. Clean the screen with alcohol wipe, then wipe streaks with cloth, then use dust stickers to touch up. Apply the suction cup to help placement, remove the backing and stick. I always suggest pushing center down first then move outward to remove bubbles. The two halves meet perfectly in the middle and cover the entire dash really well. It's super glossy, very reflective.

World Font Rectangle Space Electric blue

Font Material property Technology Space Handwriting

Handwriting Font Material property Rectangle Paper

Hand Motor vehicle Light Hood Automotive design

Automotive design Mode of transport Motor vehicle Audio equipment Satellite radio

Car Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Plant

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've purchased the below in tempered glass for both screens:

I'll update the thread with photos and review once installed. I had this on my Bolt EV, and it really reduced the fingerprints and scratch protection. It also somehow made the screen look crisper and less glare.
Great find. Curious to see how you get on!

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Shame its not in the UK yet.

·
Registered
Snow White Pearl GT-Line AWD
1,406 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts

Was looking for the one list not two separate ones. thank you for the links to the two listings.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like they have a protector for the lower HVAC/Radio screen as well.
It's PET however, which is that gooey soft plastic screen protector. I didn't see it in glass and skipped.

Nice, thanks smokeymtnengnr for this and also the center console organizer. Now get to work on some all weather mats ;)
Your welcome y'all. WeatherTech is listed as COMING SOON and had the car listed now. I assume they've gotten one as their R&D never followed up with me. I did find a maker of quality handmade mats in all carpets and rubbers in the UK, however the cost is astronomical due to shipping and I'll sadly skip those.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts