Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
EV6- S Line AWD in Yacht Blue on order for March 2023
2 Posts
Evening all, I ordered my EV6 GT Line RWD (no heat pump) at the beginning of November and I'm beginning to wonder if they actually exist?

I've seen all the other colours either in the flesh (as I do reasonably high mileage across the UK), either on the road, the back of a delivery wagon or via the internet on a car sales website / review or other forums, but never the Matte grey, and certainly not in GT Line spec.

My dealer still cant give me a build slot and I'm beginning to wonder if they exist, have any of my similar model/colour buyers had the same issue as they appear rarer than hens teeth lol
Do not give up hope. I saw a matt grey EV6 in London on the 17th August so at least one exists

·
Registered
329 Posts
Do not give up hope. I saw a matt grey EV6 in London on the 17th August so at least one exists
I see a GT-Line S AWD every day, in my parking space 😁

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Got it in May and ONLY had to wait just over a year to get it. :rolleyes:

Would love to know how many Matte Grey EV6's there are the UK.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ive had my Steel Grey
Evening all, I ordered my EV6 GT Line RWD (no heat pump) at the beginning of November and I'm beginning to wonder if they actually exist?

I've seen all the other colours either in the flesh (as I do reasonably high mileage across the UK), either on the road, the back of a delivery wagon or via the internet on a car sales website / review or other forums, but never the Matte grey, and certainly not in GT Line spec.

My dealer still cant give me a build slot and I'm beginning to wonder if they exist, have any of my similar model/colour buyers had the same issue as they appear rarer than hens teeth lol
I ordered mine (Matte Steel) in October from Select leasing and took delivery end of May.
they are not a figment of your imagination

·
Registered
1 Posts
My original order was for a matte steel grey, AWD GTLS. After 7 months my dealer called and said there was still a very long wait for that car and offered me a Yacht Blue that had been cancelled by someone. Same spec but with a heat pump. The dealer knocked £500 off the cost of the heat pump because I had not originally ordered it.
I saw a matte grey a few days later, it was covered in bugs on the front of the bumper. Stunning when clean, but harder to keep that way.
The blue is excellent, very easy to look after and looks great. Quite happy with the switch :)

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,886 Posts
My original order was for a matte steel grey, AWD GTLS. After 7 months my dealer called and said there was still a very long wait for that car and offered me a Yacht Blue that had been cancelled by someone. Same spec but with a heat pump. The dealer knocked £500 off the cost of the heat pump because I had not originally ordered it.
I saw a matte grey a few days later, it was covered in bugs on the front of the bumper. Stunning when clean, but harder to keep that way.
The blue is excellent, very easy to look after and looks great. Quite happy with the switch :)
Welcome to the Yacht Blue club and good choice, I think the Matte Grey looks nice but hard to clean and keep in good condition.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,886 Posts
Hey, don't knock till you try it ;)
Like the colour just not the issues you can have with it, scratches, knocks etc ect.

Not everyone is going to have knocks but if they do its going to be interesting trying to colour match without large areas of the car needing to be resprayed.

Fingers crossed this will not be an issue for many.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts