Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I’m new to the forum and since I picked up my EV6 today here in Switzerland I figured I’d share the news with you adding some information as well.

Car was ordered on May 7 2021 and delivered today to me after two months of delay (vs the original plan which was October). Apparently this is one of the first cars delivered in Switzerland.

Gravity blue, bigger battery, 4WD w/heat pump and not the GT-line (this one comes with 19” wheels which helps with the range and I like the design better vs the GT line).

More photos and feedback to come soon 🙂

Best
Tamas
Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow .. dont believe we have that colour option.
Not sure about that, but indeed, color options can depend on the country. This is really a lovely color, I’ll try to make some photos when it’s sunny outside.

·
Registered
GT-Line.
394 Posts
Hello everyone

I’m new to the forum and since I picked up my EV6 today here in Switzerland I figured I’d share the news with you adding some information as well.

Car was ordered on May 7 2021 and delivered today to me after two months of delay (vs the original plan which was October). Apparently this is one of the first cars delivered in Switzerland.

Gravity blue, bigger battery, 4WD w/heat pump and not the GT-line (this one comes with 19” wheels which helps with the range and I like the design better vs the GT line).

More photos and feedback to come soon 🙂

Best
Tamas View attachment 1303
Is that Gravity Blue?

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
Welcome and nice colour.

What I can not understand is why they make colours only for certain countries, if a colour is available why do they not offer these colours for everyone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome and nice colour.

What I can not understand is why they make colours only for certain countries, if a colour is available why do they not offer these colours for everyone.
Thank you, and fair point. To be honest, this color is not exclusive to the EV6 here, as it’s also available for the Niro for example. I also remember the cool exterior/interior color combos for the IONIQ 5, that were only for the Korean market.

Here is another shot of the car, it shows better the color, but still not much sun unfortunately.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts