Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've followed the morning chant for weeks now.
Morning chant dropped its load of at the Netherlands and 3 different boats with the last name 'highway' Brought them back up to the UK via grimsby port to then be moved to immingham by 'bus' to the kia holding centre, the last of the 3 boats carrying the vehicles back only just pulled into grimsby last night.

I'm Confused to how someone who's car was on the morning chant has been told already that their car is in immingham and will be with them soon?

Im guessing my car is on this boat as I was also told the 18th of July for it to arrive in the uk.
Await any more info

·
Registered
10 Posts
update
My car wasn't on the morning chant as I was lied to by my dealer for weeks and has only today after ringing and asking to speak to head of sales they decided to tell me my car set sail on the 21st of July not the 8th like they told me even after weekly updates of telling me there was no change!

Looks like it's auto achieve that it's most likely on.

I've been told lie after lie from thr very beginning when the truth would of been so much easier.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry my mistake, they told me the 21st of June not July and are saying my car is going to be able to be picked up from them no later than the 28th of August.
So I think it's got to be the auto achieve mine is on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would be telling them you will be picking up it no earlier than 1st of September.
They only want their end of month and end of 22 numberplate bonus, which benefits them, not you.

Wait till 1st September and that extra 3 days does benefit you. Maybe only £500 more in value in 3 years time between a 22/22 and a 22/72 but better £500 in your pocket than theirs.
Thanks for that mate, well i will definetly be looking into this and anything I can do to get my own back with these unprofessional people, I will try after the lies and total disrespect and in some cases abuse they have shown me when speaking to me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would be telling them you will be picking up it no earlier than 1st of September.
They only want their end of month and end of 22 numberplate bonus, which benefits them, not you.

Wait till 1st September and that extra 3 days does benefit you. Maybe only £500 more in value in 3 years time between a 22/22 and a 22/72 but better £500 in your pocket than theirs.
Am I able to tell them I will be coming on the 1st of September because I want it to be a 72 plate?
Or do I make something up and say I can't make it to them until the 1st?
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
My dealer has now told me that they expext the vessel to land in the UK on 14th of August and they said the vessel set sail on the 21st of June.
The only vessel I can find when researching that's close to them dates is the auto achieve.
Question to anyone who's been given dates similar to mine..
Is it possible it's on another ship or is that the only likely one?
And is it possible the dealers were told a later date after the ETA to sort of cover there backs?
Thanks for any info

·
Registered
10 Posts
My dealer has now told me that they expext the vessel to land in the UK on 14th of August and they said the vessel set sail on the 21st of June.
The only vessel I can find when researching that's close to them dates is the auto achieve.
Question to anyone who's been given dates similar to mine..
Is it possible it's on another ship or is that the only likely one?
And is it possible the dealers were told a later date after the ETA to sort of cover there backs?
Thanks for any info
The auto achieve lands into immingham on the 7th of August.. That's what it says on the eukor schudule website.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dealer gave a similar date, but in a recent updated then stated that the delivery would be a month date later as a delay had caused it to likely miss the port slot, so it was being diverted to NL first. I suspect the UK delivery will be on another possibly smaller boat as it's unlikely they'll want the big transporter hanging around.
Thanks for replying.
What is the boats name?
I know that the morning chant went to the Netherlands to drop its load after having problems at immingham Dock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No idea, I wasn't too interested in tracking it as the dealer can do that for me.
Our dealer seems ok too, so that's not a problem.

When was the Morning chant due into the UK?
When did you get this update?
My dealer rang me today and said it was all still on track with no change but they haven't exactly been upfront until now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts