Kia EV6 Forum banner
2241 - 2260 of 2435 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well had the call the car has at last arrived and all being well, no issues collecting car on Saturday Morning.
Hooray, some good news for a change (y)

Really happy that your car is becoming a reality, it's been a long journey for you and hopefully I am not that far behind 🤞

P.S. Not at all jealous ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seems like a very quick turnaround by the dealer?
That’s very good news…I ordered exactly the same car in November…..still nothing from the dealer except they are waiting for their spreadsheet to be ‘populated’ and even then they won’t commit on an estimated delivery time. An exciting day for you when you collect it!

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,753 Posts
Hooray, some good news for a change (y)

Really happy that your car is becoming a reality, it's been a long journey for you and hopefully I am not that far behind 🤞

P.S. Not at all jealous ;)
Fingers crossed for you its soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered early Oct - with a March/April planned delivery.

Matte Grey - GT Line S AWD no HP.

I was fine with that - and the first delay, but it's now July and expected to be delayed further.
I've got the same order, except RWD not AWD. I've heard from the dealet this week that Matte Grey orders could be delayed by "years" due to 'production restraints'. YEARS. They suggested choosing another colour option with no guarantee that my place would be held in the order queue. It would be worth speaking to your dealership again if you haven't already.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I hope INFORCE gets the car soon.
Then we won't have to read the same post over and over. I am sure it is coming!!
Sorry to disappoint you....

Spoke to the dealer today, who has now said it is now due for 31/5 and is still in shipping, so once again it has magically changed dates whilst on a ship?????
WTF!!!!

Said they will call again on Mon, to see if there is any update...

·
Registered
29 Posts

Spoke to the dealer today, who has now said it is now due for 31/5 and is still in shipping, so once again it has magically changed dates whilst on a ship?????
WTF!!!!

Oh I am not disappointed!
I hope the car actually on the ship, and you get the car soon!

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,753 Posts

WTF!!!!

Sorry to read this my friend.

Mine has at last arrived today.

2241 - 2260 of 2435 Posts