Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,753 Posts
It's Arrived.

·
Registered
Ordered EV6 GT line S AWD with Heat Pump in Runway Red beginning December 2021
64 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you....

Spoke to the dealer today, who has now said it is now due for 31/5 and is still in shipping, so once again it has magically changed dates whilst on a ship?????
WTF!!!!

Said they will call again on Mon, to see if there is any update...
Hope it does arrive 31/5 (or before) or you won’t be able to say ordered 05/05 delivered 31/05 and wind us all up…..lol😂🙈😂

Reactions: Inforce

·
Registered
Ev6 gt lines s
8 Posts
Hi Everyone, I thought I would start up a thread specifically for UK-based subscribers.

I have recently ordered a Kia EV6 GT-Line S 4WD in Matt grey with Heat Pump. I had originally signified my interest by paying a £100 refundable deposit (returned last week direct from Kia). On the 4th May my dealership, Newbarn in Bognor Regis (great people to work with) took a £500 deposit and ordered my car.

As of today I have no delivery date (October 2021 has been mentioned). However the orders were well over-subscribed here in the UK so I am unsure how that will affect delivery, hopefully I will be near the front of the queue if it is based on ordering time.

I have yet to see any photographs of a grey EV6 GT-Line S (unless someone knows differently) and so have to rely on the scant written data available.

On delivery I will be asking the dealer to take the car to the local CeramicPro installer for them to clean and cover the car, glass, wheels and interior with their magic goo. Hopefully that will protect the car from Seagulls and sea spray!

Interested to hear from others who have ordered and how their experience has been to date, and what news they have been able to pick up.
Hello we have ordered a GTLINE S BLACK early November 2021 . At time of order we were told that the grey would be a long wait so we ordered black. 7 months on still no build date spoke to kia yesterday and was told most likely September 2021 .

·
Registered
Ordered EV6 GT line S AWD with Heat Pump in Runway Red beginning December 2021
64 Posts
Sorry told yesterday September 2022.
That ties in with what I’ve been told for my GTLS ordered beginning December ’21….i was told build late Q3 2022 and delivery early Q4 2022.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sorry told yesterday September 2022.
Hi Matt, It makes sense, it's basically a year from order to delivery, even some of the people who ordered spring/summer 2021 have been a 11 month to a year delivery, add to that the Ukraine, semiconductor issues and the further global role out of the ev6 and people ordering from now could even see 18 months from order, as people in Canada and Australia have been quoted, it sucks, but what can we do.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,753 Posts
Hope you enjoy the car. Have fun. Show us a picture when you get chance.
Picture here.

·
Registered
Ev6 gt lines s
8 Posts
Hi Matt, It makes sense, it's basically a year from order to delivery, even some of the people who ordered spring/summer 2021 have been a 11 month to a year delivery, add to that the Ukraine, semiconductor issues and the further global role out of the ev6 and people ordering from now could even see 18 months from order, as people in Canada and Australia have been quoted, it sucks, but what can we do.
Yes we have waited this long just as well see it through. Early Christmas present maybe 🤔

·
Registered
29 Posts
Picture here.

HI there, the car looks beautiful. I hope you really enjoy the car after your long wait.

chris

2261 - 2280 of 2435 Posts