Kia EV6 Forum banner
3161 - 3180 of 3244 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,452 Posts
Will actually ask about this when I go, as a 3 year lease is great, but it sounds like I'm going to have to order the next car one year in.
(y)

·
Registered
Kia EV6 AWD in Yacht Blue
26 Posts
Ta-da!

All present and correct.

I settled for a 22 reg rather than pushing them for the 72. It did come with the 3pin EVSE which is nice, as I know that's been a contentious point with some.

Just waiting for the LEAF to be picked up on Thursday.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Aahh, that might explain it, I ordered GTLS and heard nothing to date.
Car looks lovely by the way... Enjoy
I think the general consensus is that the GTLS orders are hit hardest by the chip shortage - it must be affecting one of the extra items you get as part of it, so they're churning out the other variants where they can

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
More features more the lead time.

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great! Ordered this exact spec/colour 2 months after you, quoted Q1 2023.

What was your original ETA from the dealer?
My original ETA was Q1 2023, but going by your profile details, this isn't the same spec.

You've said you've ordered Yacht Blue GT Line RWD no Heat Pump, this is AWD with HP, so I wouldn't use it as any example if indicative lead times

·
Registered
Ordered May 22 - Yacht Blue GT Line RWD no Heat Pump - Due Q1 23
7 Posts
My original ETA was Q1 2023, but going by your profile details, this isn't the same spec.

You've said you've ordered Yacht Blue GT Line RWD no Heat Pump, this is AWD with HP, so I wouldn't use it as any example if indicative lead times
You’re completely right, must have been tired 😂. Was maybe a bit distracted by the lovely yacht blue.

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
If that's the case then the GT versions won't be around until 2024!!!!
Maybe not as they do not have the heated and cooled seats so Kia may say the other parts that are extra are unique to that model, mine was delayed due to heat pump, then sunroof, then heat pump and on and on.

Kia do not hold parts while awaiting parts they will look, see what parts they have, what is on order, what can be built and build that order, if like me you order everything you have to wait for all those parts to be available at the same time.

not great but its business.

That's why there are so few AWD with Heat Pump models in the UK.

3161 - 3180 of 3244 Posts