Kia EV6 Forum banner
841 - 860 of 974 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
AWD Matt grey heat pump
Yeah me too.

Apparently there are 29 GT Line S, AWD, heat pump, Matte Grey cars destined for the UK and they are currently telling me sometime in January, but that is not definite. :confused:

At least we will be in an exclusive club, think people got scared of the Matte paint :D

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 First Edition Steel Gray Matte
326 Posts
Well it looks like I will be joining those of you who have received their cars sooner than expected. My car arrived with the dealer today and can be picked up tomorrow. Mad panic now to get payment wired across, insurance sorted (though I may utilise Kia's 5 days free insurance), and purchase some temporary mats until the official ones arrive. May end up being Friday, but either way, I will have it for the weekend.
See, this is what I'm talking about when it comes to a manufacturer following through on their word. Do you think any customer of Tesla has EVERY gotten a car early??? LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah me too.

Apparently there are 29 GT Line S, AWD, heat pump, Matte Grey cars destined for the UK and they are currently telling me sometime in January, but that is not definite. :confused:

At least we will be in an exclusive club, think people got scared of the Matte paint :D
I have one on order, via a lease which is due to commence in 1 April, probably a bit early for mine 😞😞

·
Registered
96 Posts
Do you think any customer of Tesla has EVERY gotten a car early??? LOL
Sometimes they do...but only because of an order cancellation :D
I'm cancelling my Model 3 order today so some other lucky soul, assuming they ordered the same spec as me, will jump along the line a bit.

841 - 860 of 974 Posts