Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've purchased the below:

They arrived from South Korea via DHL in record time. 72hrs. Well packaged, safe. 3M adhesive backing. Made in Korea. Smoke color, transparent but barely. They look great!

Wood Tool Font Cutlery Knife

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Hood
Hood Azure Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Hood Grille Motor vehicle Fluid

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
Looks good, can you do some close up images of how they are attached to the car.

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good, can you do some close up images of how they are attached to the car.
I'll update thread in the morning with more, sure thing.

Do they offer a hood leading edge protector? I would be interested in seeing how it would look on an EV6.
I haven't located such a product yet.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,801 Posts
More wind noise when you drive, or perhaps less?
Could be less depends on the car, I have had cars where if you open the rear window slightly your get a rumble noise, hard to describe but if you have had it your know the noise, with wind deflectors people reported the noise stopped.

·
Registered
Ordered 12 October 2021 - Matte steel grey GT Line S AWD with heat pump - Delivery due August 2022
13 Posts
Which ones do you think would be better? The KD ones secured by 3M tape or the HEKO ones that from what I can see from their website slide into the channel where the window slides and then you punch serrated clips into the channel as well?

·
Registered
2022 Kia EV6 GT-Line
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
VUSE Solo e-cigarettes have been FDA approved since October 2021. They will free you of emphysema, cancer head to toe, and probably cause a lot less vascular damage than inhaling burning smoke. The nicotine amount is same every time and the oil is expectorated by next AM. Sealed at factory single use cartridges without contaminants. Every life matters, sorry I work in healthcare.
Uh, who smokes? Not I. Even then, where the hell does a post advertising those suck stick fit into this forum?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts