Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken a look on the Kia official site and to build a EV6 and its not allowing or showing a Heat Pump option.

They are avowing extras that were not available at the time of pre-order like puddle lights and footwell lights.

Does anyone who has there EV6 AWD GT Line S have these on there car?

·
Registered
302 Posts
My understanding was that you could never specify heat pump on the online configuration, that had to be done at the dealer.

Reactions: Jock55

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My understanding was that you could never specify heat pump on the online configuration, that had to be done at the dealer.
No idea as mine was ordered before the online configuration was available.

·
Registered
504 Posts
It's never been on the configurator... only the dealer could add it at time of ordering.

Reactions: arnsbrae

·
Registered
302 Posts
No idea as mine was ordered before the online configuration was available.
So we are all in agreement then, there is no evidence that anything has changed in relation to the heat pump being available on the online configurator.

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So we are all in agreement then, there is no evidence that anything has changed in relation to the heat pump being available on the online configurator.
If people are saying it was never there then yes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just taken a look on the Kia official site and to build a EV6 and its not allowing or showing a Heat Pump option.

They are avowing extras that were not available at the time of pre-order like puddle lights and footwell lights.

Does anyone who has there EV6 AWD GT Line S have these on there car?
I added puddle lights and heat pump, but the dealer did the order, delivery not until March/April.

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I added puddle lights and heat pump, but the dealer did the order, delivery not until March/April.
OK, strange thing when I placed my pre-order the only extra on the GT Line S was a heat pump, does the GT Line S come with puddle lights?

·
Registered
140 Posts
OK, strange thing when I placed my pre-order the only extra on the GT Line S was a heat pump, does the GT Line S come with puddle lights?
Only if you order them as an accessory!

·
Registered
57 Posts
No, they were an add-on which I saw on the web site, they will be dealer fitted. I notice there are now more accesories available such as boot liners.

·
Super Moderator
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, they were an add-on which I saw on the web site, they will be dealer fitted. I notice there are now more accesories available such as boot liners.
Will see what the dealer says. (y)

·
Registered
Ordered EV6 GT-Line S AWD in Glacier White with Heat Pump and Puddle Lamps early March 2022
65 Posts
I ordered a Heat Pump only through the dealer when placing the order. There is NO option on-line via the KIA build configuarator. I asked at the time of ordering and the dealer said there is no option and that they had to complete this at the time of ordering. I also added puddle lamps at the ordering stage with the dealer, however, these are specified on-line via the KIA configurator. The rubber boot liner option and rear seat rubber protectors are on-line options but these seem to be cheaper elsewhere through many of the auto on-line sites for info - so I'm leaving this to after I've received the car as delivery is a day or so after ordering. Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts