Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Administrator
49 Posts
It's happening on my Windows 10 PC running Chrome. I'll check on Edge to see if it's a Chrome issue.
Doubtful, as I use Chrome full time during the day on hundreds of communities and I've yet to run into this problem...unless its a specific extension or extensions causing this.

-Mike

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm having trouble replicating this with iOS users on the team.

However, I now see this is happening on Windows computers as well. I can't replicate it on my machine currently.

To recap, this is happening on iOS devices using Safari? Can any of you be a guinea pig and try on Chrome or Brave? Need to narrow down if its an iOS issue itself or a browser issue.

What browser? Any extensions?

-Mike
Chrome with PDF reader extension.

·
Administrator
49 Posts
We are trying to recreate this on our end and have so far been unsuccessful. I can't reproduce it on a Windows machine using Chrome...team members can't recreate it on iOS devices. I've tested on Android. Its been escalated to the QA team to see if they can figure it out.

ANY additional info you guys can provide, would be hugely helpful.

-Mike

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
57 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
This has gotta be a core iOS issue. Any chance any of you can do a screen record and toss the video on Youtube? So I can see this in action.

-Mike
Here is a screen capture of a mild instance - right at the end, you’ll see that as I’m posting the whole page refreshes back to a less up to date version of my post.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts