41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
EV6 GT-line S AWD with heatpump in Yacht Blue on order
57 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I use a PC on Chrome and it always reloads even when just viewing a page, so it's got nothing to do with iOS or posting.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I use a PC on Chrome and it always reloads even when just viewing a page, so it's got nothing to do with iOS or posting.
Yes, it does reload every few minutes. Its not a big problem for reading. Its annoying when you type lengthy paragraph. But after the reload this comes back to the same page/paragraph I was typing. I did not notice this previously because I was mostly browsing and adding short comments.

·
Administrator
49 Posts
We were finally able to reproduce this on our end and a ticket will be made and testing underway. Sorry for this, all. But it was a really strange struggle to get this to happen on our end. I'll keep everyone posted.

-Mike

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
We were finally able to reproduce this on our end and a ticket will be made and testing underway. Sorry for this, all. But it was a really strange struggle to get this to happen on our end. I'll keep everyone posted.

-Mike
No worries Mike. We should all be grateful for this great resource and remember to be patient.

·
Registered
20 Posts

-Mike
Still no solution?

·
Administrator
49 Posts
Still no solution?
So...the latest is our engineer team dedicated 2 days to trying to troubleshoot this / reproduce it / find a fix...and we came up empty. After the previous time of it triggering, we haven't been able to reproduce since.

Can you all give me as detailed a rundown of your setups as possible?

OS
Browser
Any extensions
Anti virus
Anti malware

Anything you can possibly give me that I can bring back to the team. Its just as frustrating for us that we can't reproduce this.

-Mike

·
Registered
46 Posts
So...the latest is our engineer team dedicated 2 days to trying to troubleshoot this / reproduce it / find a fix...and we came up empty. After the previous time of it triggering, we haven't been able to reproduce since.

Can you all give me as detailed a rundown of your setups as possible?

OS
Browser
Any extensions
Anti virus
Anti malware

Anything you can possibly give me that I can bring back to the team. Its just as frustrating for us that we can't reproduce this.

-Mike
Mike
I have the following problem on both of my computers and on both of my phones.
PC1
Microsoft Windows 10
Google Chrome with Adobe PDF reader extension/Microsoft Edge with no extensions
Windows Security

Laptop 1
Microsoft Windows 10
Google Chrome with Adobe PDF reader extension/Microsoft Edge with no extensions
TotalAV

Phone 1
Google Android V11
Google Chrome with Adobe PDF reader extension
TotalAV

Phone 2
Google Android V12
Google Chrome with Adobe PDF reader extension
No AV

This reply has crashed 4 times now whilst I've been typing it.

Regards

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another clue. When I get a notification and press the button ‘view discussion’, I can scroll on the page without any reload. As soon as I answer or go to another page, the reloading starts.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts