Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
I have to say, the first time I was behind a Stinger and it was the first I had seen, I could not figure out right off that it read KIA. Then it hit me like, duh, wow, new logo and new image. KIA really needs to step up the sales and service however with this new approach to really set itself up with the likes of GM and Ford. They may hire ex BMW employees to build cars, but, they will never be at that level of salesmanship and service anytime soon.

· Registered
Kia EV6 Wind RWD on order
358 Posts
Wouldn't that be KИ?
Yeah it would be. I don't know why anyone would think it's "KN" car, since the "N" is backwards in the stylized KIA logo.

To me, the new Kia logo is more readable the smaller it is. The logo in the embedded tweet is easier to read than the massive logo at the start of this thread. I'm on a desktop so the difference is probably more exaggerated than on mobile.

· Registered
164 Posts
Yeah it would be. I don't know why anyone would think it's "KN" car, since the "N" is backwards in the stylized KIA logo.

To me, the new Kia logo is more readable the smaller it is. The logo in the embedded tweet is easier to read than the massive logo at the start of this thread. I'm on a desktop so the difference is probably more exaggerated than on mobile.
That stupid shouldn’t be allowed to drive shouid they 😉

· Registered
164 Posts
I have to say, the first time I was behind a Stinger and it was the first I had seen, I could not figure out right off that it read KIA. Then it hit me like, duh, wow, new logo and new image. KIA really needs to step up the sales and service however with this new approach to really set itself up with the likes of GM and Ford. They may hire ex BMW employees to build cars, but, they will never be at that level of salesmanship and service anytime soon.
In the U.K. they are at the Ford and GM level. Pretty patchy used to dealing with Mr and Mrs low expectation.

In the Uk because of tax breaks people are coming out of Audi, BMW, merc and Jag into these cars that is a whole new world which none of the mainstream brands are setup for.

Although my Kia dealer is smaller but more real, quite like it compared to the over done sterile service from the premium brands . With the service advisors ( receptionist!) service experts blah blah blah

1 - 7 of 7 Posts