Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I keep reading of known or speculative reasons for delayed deliveries, and would like to know how many UK forum members have actually taken delivery of their EV6 and which models have been delivered. Speaking to my dealer on Thursday he checked on known orders which are currently heading for UK, whereas he could see Earth and GT line cars on their way to the UK he was unable to see any GT line-S cars in the pipeline. Has anyone taken delivery in November or December?
I ordered my EV6 GT Line RWD in red on Sept 22nd and took delivery on the 2nd of November
Very happy with it so far, a few software glitches which I am sure will be sorted in the update

·
Registered
102 Posts
We ordered our GT Line S RWD in White back on 17 October and we received it on 27 December, from Grimsby Stoneacre Kia. Ours was originally due 8 December. Vehicle arrived at Immingham port a week later, but then was delayed while they checked all of the vehicles for the heating issue and performed a necessary update rather than recalling later.
Interesting....and does your HVAC system function satisfactorily? And is that with or without the heat pump? Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm planning to ceramic coat mine, can't decide between paying a pro or using one of the many DIY kits that are promoted on YouTube. Too many choices and I would hate to mess it up !!!!
make sure ceramic coating is compatible with matte paint. I suspect that most of them might not be.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ordered my EV6 GT-Line S AWD with Heat Pump in May and picked it up on the 18th November. Same teething issues as many on these forums but they do not take away from what is a fabulous car. Very efficient, but then if you want a thrill, turn off the regen, put her into Sport Mode and floor the throttle! Supercar good! And be prepared to be stopped by admirers. It gets a lot of attention.

·
Registered
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, awaiting EV6 GT Line-S AWD in matte grey
19 Posts
I ordered my GT-Line S, AWD with heat pump in Steel Matte Grey on day one of orders in May.

Latest estimated delivery time is March 2022
I ordered the GT-Line S, AWD, no heat pump in Matte Grey in late September (via lease). Lease company teel me this is on schedule for 1 April.

Would be interested to hear any updates you have :):)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Ordered a White GT Line with Heat Pump, ordered late October, the start of November 2021. Sitting at local dealers now for January 5th collection should have been here 24th December, but holidays delayed things now Kia, people have the right to time off they tell me…. Kidding, of course they are. Happy to wait a few months. Gives me time to get my Audi cleaned up for part Exchange.... they also have a red Air sitting there and a black GT Line S it looks like. All lined up waiting for a collection I guess.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi for anyone looking at protecting their matte paint there is the below product .

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ordered a White GT Line with Heat Pump, ordered late October, the start of November 2021. Sitting at local dealers now for January 5th collection should have been here 24th December, but holidays delayed things now Kia, people have the right to time off they tell me…. Kidding, of course they are. Happy to wait a few months. Gives me time to get my Audi cleaned up for part Exchange.... they also have a Tef Air sitting there and a black GT Line S it looks like. All lined up waiting for a collection I guess.
Great news .. the more I read the more I am becoming impatient

·
Registered
36 Posts
But with a big grin on your face , knowing your not pumping pound and pounds into the fuel tank, I would be like a kid before Christmas, I rang my dealer after seeing the pdf post on here about GT lines s not expected to June nowz but they were adamant march delivery was still on and they have heard nothing if the delays . Fi here's crossed , enjoy her :)

·
Registered
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, awaiting EV6 GT Line-S AWD in matte grey
19 Posts
Hi for anyone looking at protecting their matte paint there is the below product .

I have already researched this - I will be going this route when I get my car :) :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
But with a big grin on your face , knowing your not pumping pound and pounds into the fuel tank, I would be like a kid before Christmas, I rang my dealer after seeing the pdf post on here about GT lines s not expected to June nowz but they were adamant march delivery was still on and they have heard nothing if the delays . Fi here's crossed , enjoy her :)
For sure!! That E10 petrol ain’t lasting as long for sure and super expensive now. I wonder if Kia is giving you a worse-case timeline for your order. Hope it arrives soon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today and they said there is still no evidence of a delay. They said they will try and contact someone further up the chain somewhere and see if there is missing information they are not being told.

I am seeing more and more deliveries being made right after the new year which is a good sign

21 - 40 of 154 Posts