Kia EV6 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ordered White GT Line S AWD no heat pump 29th September, took delivery 10th December, same as others few niggles including alarm going off when locked unless turned off and the app is showing rubbish information re consumption, remote climate control not working when connected to home wall box (throws up 'not plugged in' notification) but climate control all AOK with no notable issues when driving. Great car and will be better once the software issues are sorted. Having had first off the line new cars before I have had my share of teething problems - currently wife's Fiat 500e app is as bad as the Kia one, even some similar problems reported by others (remote demist just blows cold air so screen freezes even more!!, charge and consumption information either incorrect or out of date when it says updated and I am sitting in the car reading the screen which is correct), so its not just us EV6 owners.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today and they said there is still no evidence of a delay. They said they will try and contact someone further up the chain somewhere and see if there is missing information they are not being told.

I am seeing more and more deliveries being made right after the new year which is a good sign
It will be interesting to discover why my dealer appears to have a network supply document and yours hasn't...............or a different one.
Have you shown them the one I was given?

·
Registered
60 Posts
It will be interesting to discover why my dealer appears to have a network supply document and yours hasn't...............or a different one.
Have you shown them the one I was given?
I have literally just sent him a screenshot of the S delivery delay sheet. I want to know are they just fobbing me off.

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
This is the problem, some dealers appear to be keeping customers updated, good or bad news, others are telling customers the information does not exist and then when proven it does they burry there heads and hide.

Personally I would prefer to be kept updated good or bad news.

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is the latest line I have
If a customer orders a GT Line S now we have to tell them June delivery but existing orders should still be Ok. I have emailed supply chain to get a more accurate date for your order and as soon as I get a reply I will let you know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I took delivery of mine in November, ordered it at the dealer event in July.
Yacht blue, GT Line S RWD with heat pump.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just seen some people on Facebook saying they have had confirmation from their dealer that all line s models have moved to July as previously mentioned. I am holding onto the faintest of hope.

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
Just seen some people on Facebook saying they have had confirmation from their dealer that all line s models have moved to July as previously mentioned. I am holding onto the faintest of hope.
Got a response this morning from mine after sending the form,

The attached info is correct from Kia.
Your order is in Kia's hands.
I have no update for your personal order as yet.

·
Registered
193 Posts
In which case I'm sure my dealer now knows but just doesn't want to contact me. It's just bad customer service and whilst I'll stick it out and wait, they'll get the least amount of money out of me as possible. He's got one more week to make contact :)

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
In which case I'm sure my dealer now knows but just doesn't want to contact me. It's just bad customer service and whilst I'll stick it out and wait, they'll get the least amount of money out of me as possible. He's got one more week to make contact :)
At this stage if they do not delay further it will be over 12 months from my order till delivery.

You order the top spec with all options and get to watch parts that could make up your car being used on other cars to get more cars out of the door.

People order a GT Line S AWD without heat pump after my order have there cars.
People order a GT Line with Heat Pump after my order have there cars.

Yet my order of a GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump is going to take 12 moths at least. :mad:

·
Registered
297 Posts
At this stage if they do not delay further it will be over 12 months from my order till delivery.

You order the top spec with all options and get to watch parts that could make up your car being used on other cars to get more cars out of the door.

Yet my order of a GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump is going to take 12 moths at least. :mad:
I ordered the same specification as you at the same time and received mine in November. Are you sure your dealer ordered it when they said?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I haven't even bothered to contact my dealer with all the info on here, not sure I really want to know!

Still hoping that I will get a surprise call saying it is here and ready :ROFLMAO:

Totally agree with JK-KIAEV6

How is that even fair for people who ordered early? :mad:

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
I haven't even bothered to contact my dealer with all the info on here, not sure I really want to know!

Still hoping that I will get a surprise call saying it is here and ready :ROFLMAO:

Totally agree with JK-KIAEV6

How is that even fair for people who ordered early? :mad:
No it's not fair but Kia will say they can not holt production lines while awaiting parts, I do get that but come one, we are expected to with 6-9 months more for ordering the top spec, how's that fair or right.

41 - 60 of 154 Posts