Kia EV6 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got an email this evening from a leasing company saying they just took delivery of 20 (!) EV^ airs available for Jan delivery

·
Registered
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, awaiting EV6 GT Line-S AWD in matte grey
19 Posts
I ordered the GT-Line S, AWD, no heat pump in Matte Grey in late September (via lease). Lease company teel me this is on schedule for 1 April.

Would be interested to hear any updates you have :):)

I have chased my lease provider with the information relating to GT Line-S models being delayed.

The response I have received looks promising - but is at odds with the information suggesting delays with all GT Line-S.

Thank you for your email I have checked this out with the dealership and the dealership have advised on the below;

"It doesn’t show any delay on manufacturer portal. It is only models with additional heat pumps that are affected."

Hopefully, I am still on target for 1 April, but will not hold my breath!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Any news from your dealer re 'emailing supply chain' ?
I popped in yesterday to speak with him directly. He was very clear that he has had no information about any delay to my order. He kept insisting that orders from Jan, they were instructed to say June but nothing before.

He did say he had not heard from wherever he had emailed though.

·
Registered
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, awaiting EV6 GT Line-S AWD in matte grey
19 Posts
I have chased my lease provider with the information relating to GT Line-S models being delayed.

The response I have received looks promising - but is at odds with the information suggesting delays with all GT Line-S.

Thank you for your email I have checked this out with the dealership and the dealership have advised on the below;

"It doesn’t show any delay on manufacturer portal. It is only models with additional heat pumps that are affected."

Hopefully, I am still on target for 1 April, but will not hold my breath!
If there is a 9-13 week "delay" between build and delivery to customer, mine should be due for build anytime over the next couple of weeks. I would hope that as there is no delay showing, I will get delivery end March / early April as expected :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I popped in yesterday to speak with him directly. He was very clear that he has had no information about any delay to my order. He kept insisting that orders from Jan, they were instructed to say June but nothing before.

He did say he had not heard from wherever he had emailed though.
thanks for info.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Autotrader have 5 red and one black 'S' advertised as 'available and ready to drive away'. 1 AWD the rest RWD. I don't know how true it is, but worth a call if you are waiting. (I've ordered blue). There are also quite a few GT Line of various colours. Some say 'available and ready to drive away' others say 'available...Jan or March delivery.

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
Autotrader have 5 red and one black 'S' advertised as 'available and ready to drive away'. 1 AWD the rest RWD. I don't know how true it is, but worth a call if you are waiting. (I've ordered blue). There are also quite a few GT Line of various colours. Some say 'available and ready to drive away' others say 'available...Jan or March delivery.
The one AWD GT Line S in Red s just a brochure image and to order.

You maybe lucky to get a GT Line S AWD without heatpump if there is a cancelled order but my gut feeling is most dealers will have people on backorder and as soon as one person drops out the next in line will get a call if a car arrives.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I saw those and believe they are out of date adverts. You cant get an AWD GT Line S anywhere

·
Registered
13 Posts
If there is a 9-13 week "delay" between build and delivery to customer, mine should be due for build anytime over the next couple of weeks. I would hope that as there is no delay showing, I will get delivery end March / early April as expected :)
You'd want early April I guess to take advantage of the next registration year.

I ordered an Air last week, so am hoping for the same.

·
Registered
EV6 GT-Line S RWD HP
15 Posts
I ordered my Black EV6 GT Line S Heat Punp in August here in the UK with an estimated delivery date of Feb 2022. It turned up 3 months early in November. I was very surprised!
It was the 1st car the dealer had delivered and they were super excited.
I'm really impressed with it but, like most things delivered early there's a few software bugs to iron out. I wish the Android Auto / Apple CarPlay was a better experience but hopefully this will get fixed in the next software update. And the ability to update over the air too as doing it with a USB stick is a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same frustration here but different story, preordered in May - car originally did arrive in October but faulty windscreen, seems Kia are incapable of replacing it so have now been bumped to a new arrival mid Jan after over 2 months waiting for said windscreen - and a replacement which was also faulty! (and only got any clarification after contacting Kia directly, worth a try if dealer not getting anywhere). I guess at least the new one shouldn't have heating issue. Gt- line in white, no HP
Replacement is in the country, dealer rang today, they might get it end this week or early next

·
Registered
EV6 GT Line S AWD with HP in White (waiting for it).
61 Posts
When i ordered my GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump last week, i was told 18-20 weeks, so June delivery.

That is if that is true.
But at least hopefully there should be less of the software and heating issues that seem to be affecting the earlier cars.

·
Super Moderator
540 Posts
When i ordered my GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump last week, i was told 18-20 weeks, so June delivery.

That is if that is true.
But at least hopefully there should be less of the software and heating issues that seem to be affecting the earlier cars.
That will be intrusting as I ordered in July 2021 and now told July / August for delivery, 12 months or more for the same car as you, think your dealer maybe not so true with he's dates.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We ordered our GT Line S RWD in White back on 17 October and we received it on 27 December, from Grimsby Stoneacre Kia. Ours was originally due 8 December. Vehicle arrived at Immingham port a week later, but then was delayed while they checked all of the vehicles for the heating issue and performed a necessary update rather than recalling later.
Hi, I'm due to pick my ev6 at the beginning of Feb, mine is the same spec and colour as yours. How does it look in white? not actually seen it in the colour, hope I made the right choice.

·
Registered
364 Posts
My white GT Line RWD is amazing, best white car I have owned, over mostly Audi Ibis white. No swirl/scratch marks will be seen easily on awhite car in my past experience compared to red to darker colors. People have commented on it, it makes the car look wide and bigger when sitting next to a black GT Line S version. Just looks mean in white in my option. Very easy to manage but… gets dirty quickly. Like in a few days quickly. Others may have their own options on white though. It’s a good choice, they all are really.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in the UK and ordered an AIR 9th January and told it'd be 13 weeks. My dealer just emailed me this morning to say that they've been told they'll take delivery Monday 24th January.

I guess they've found one in stock somewhere but this is still encouraging for those are thinking of ordering or have on on order already 🙂

61 - 80 of 154 Posts