Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I found air mattress and window covers in the korean brochure (attached), which I really would like to get a hold of. Unfortunately the danish KIA distributor told me that there is no plans to offer these in Europe 馃槙
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Window Composite material Bumper
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

Anyone got an idea on how to get hold of these?

Attachments

Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
I'm sure that some Korean reseller will send these to other countries as well. Wondering if the air pump has a nominal wall socket or is it powered by usb.
Either way your be able to plug it in to the EV6. (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm writing with a sales representative from Auto & Co, who told me, that the air matt would return to the web shop ad that I could order directly from him. Now sadly the multi curtain and light spinning wheel cap has also disappeared from the web shop. I'm waiting answer from the sale representative if these items also will return馃

Registered
I'm writing with a sales representative from Auto & Co, who told me, that the air matt would return to the web shop ad that I could order directly from him. Now sadly the multi curtain and light spinning wheel cap has also disappeared from the web shop. I'm waiting answer from the sale representative if these items also will return馃
Are you using korean web sho.p?

Registered
Please, report here when they release a new product. Still waiting for my car (for a full year after a couple of weeks), so I have plenty of time to arrange superb camping possibilities.
Hello,
i can see one in aftermarket on-line.
KRW 290,000 which is equivalent to 215,98 Euros.

It's much more expensive than one distributed on Kia's webshop (KRW 245,650 = 33.03 Euros)

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got the following description from the reseller but no actual dimensions: Air mat is supposed to be installed in trunk to entire second leg room so you need to fold second passenger seat.
On the attached picture it's clear that the mattress reach the front seats.
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle White Hood

Premium Member
Link please

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's nothing compered to shipping 馃槖 I made an order on three items (mattress, curtains and wheel spinners) and got an invoice with shipping worth $556:eek: The order was cancelled immediately.

Registered
Regarding EV6 in DK - do you know whether availability is good in DK? Does one generally pay the listed price or
does one negotiate? We won't have off-street parking, so are limited to public charging infrastructure, are you with Clever or with Ionity?

Daan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts