Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone have any information on the charger that is offered with the FE ?
Make Model #
With the information I would be able to pick a location for the install and the electrician can pre-wire. If it’s a smart charger there’s different Incentives from the utilities I can look into.

·
Registered
12 Posts
When KIA was still taking names for the wait list there was a place on the reservation page that gave a little detail in the specifics of the "gifts". This is what I downloaded at the time "Charge Point Home Flex Level 2 EV Charger may require professional installation, which is included." However, I can't find the information on the reservation website anymore. On another thread someone was talking to KIA corporate about pricing. They may be able to get an update on the model of charger from their corporate contact. There is definitely a lack of information from KIA considering that the reservations were closed 5 months ago and locked in 2 months ago

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When KIA was still taking names for the wait list there was a place on the reservation page that gave a little detail in the specifics of the "gifts". This is what I downloaded at the time "Charge Point Home Flex Level 2 EV Charger may require professional installation, which is included." However, I can't find the information on the reservation website anymore. On another thread someone was talking to KIA corporate about pricing. They may be able to get an update on the model of charger from their corporate contact. There is definitely a lack of information from KIA considering that the reservations were closed 5 months ago and locked in 2 months ago
Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts