Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Afternoon,

Looking at placing an order for a EV6 GT in sliver this week at work on a salary sacrifice,
Currently driving a polestar 2 dual motor launch edition in thunder,
Arval who run our salary sacrifice scheme said around a year wait which seems to be right after looking around on the forum!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Afternoon,

Looking at placing an order for a EV6 GT in sliver this week at work on a salary sacrifice,
Currently driving a dual motor launch edition in thunder,
Arval who run our salary sacrifice scheme said around a year wait which seems to be right after looking around on the forum!
Shameful. I like the EV6, but the manufacturing capacity is so low.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
2,373 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, the UK market has been told 12 to 18 months so I would not be surprised if the US market sees the same wait times.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not to concerned about the wait if I'm honest, got 18 months left on my polestar 2 anything under 6 months remaining when I return it means I won't have to pay an early exit fee

·
Registered
EV6 GT
32 Posts
Not to concerned about the wait if I'm honest, got 18 months left on my polestar 2 anything under 6 months remaining when I return it means I won't have to pay an early exit fee
read somewhere that 25% of EV6 orders are for the GT and guessing that might be a lower % in the UK than those nearer to unlimited Autobahn… like me here in Switzerland - I ordered Dec 2021 and expecting delivery Feb 2022 or so… unfortunately there are now more people in the know since the GT journalist event in Sweden a few weeks back which will push availability even more - I’m thinking that 18m is about right…

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered an EV6 Air (entry level trim), LR, RWD in early April and got it registered to me yesterday by the dealer; taking delivery tomorrow after tow package installed. Its in Glacial White, the only white available for the Air trim in New Zealand (the two higher trims come in the snow white as well and the highest, GT-Line does not come in Glacial). Cannot wait! New Zealand is getting a bunch more on the August boat, I was told, so production must be picking up in S. Korea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts