Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,977 Posts
Does the USA versions not have metal pedals?

What model have you got as my GT Line S has them as standard which means you should be able to get the original Kia ones from Kia if you do not have them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the USA versions not have metal pedals?

What model have you got as my GT Line S has them as standard which means you should be able to get the original Kia ones from Kia if you do not have them.
I have the WIND RWD so no, I know the GT has them & KIA will be selling them but just like the all weather mats no go so far

·
Registered
65 Posts
They are listed on the Mobis EU site for LHD vehicles mobisparts.eu so are available but dont know about the USA. What I find strange is that you can get a set of mudflaps in the USA but we cant at the moment in UK/EU no consistency!

·
Registered
KIA EV6 Wind AWD Glacier White
195 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I ordered the metal pedals last night, estimated arrival is about one month from Korea. I did check the existing pedals, the brake is metal covered with rubber where the shoe touches. The Acceleration is made of plastic and is held in place by 3 nuts and bolts. It also has a harness, swapping them seems to be a 5 minutes job max. I wish I know the recommended torque for these. I can always use some blue Loctite to make sure they don't come lose.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I love the little touch of Korean whimsy on the metal pedals.

There’s a plus sign on the accelerator pedal and a minus sign on the brake pedal. Just in case you can’t remember which is which!

·
Registered
195 Posts
The plastic pedals also have the + and - you can see it if you look close. I think ID.4 has the play and pause symbols.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts