Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Kia offers mud/splash guards for the EV6 GT-Line AWD model and if not has anyone purchased/installed any aftermarket guards? I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find any useful information.

·
Registered
166 Posts
What annoys me is that mud guards does exist and even has part numbers, while there is no sign of'em here in Norway.

They should be orderable when byuing the car and also available as an option in the "Build your car" web thingie, but no. Nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT-L RWD, 1973 Triumph TR6
230 Posts
I gave the mud guard kit number that @Cnsheets posted, to the parts manager at my dealer last Saturday. He called me yesterday super excited. They came in. He was surprised, as the number wasn’t in their system but he figured he’d give it a try. He also said they are smaller than he expected. I’ll pick them up when the all weather floor mats and cargo tray arrive.

Thanks @Cnsheets for your efforts.

·
Registered
EV6 GT-L RWD
243 Posts
know what the difference is between the two mudguards are?
Probably has to do with the different exteriors between a GT-Line and a Wind. The GT-Line has more aggressive styling than the Wind so the contours the guards have to fit around would be different.

If you have a First Edition, you probably need the set for the Wind.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts