Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations! Pictures? And any thoughts and comments on your new EV6?
It was quite windy and snowing when we left Victorville and snowed heavily as we drove through the San Bernardino mountains on our drive home to San Diego County. After that, traffic was quite heavy about half of the way home. The car handled well, but the drive wasn't enjoyable. The suspension was slightly stiffer than I expected and the seating firmer. The smart cruise control was amazing! I cycled through the regen options. The i-pedal setting slowed the car very quickly; I'm not sure how useful it will be in real driving conditions. I found it very handy, though, to have the paddles behind the steering wheel. I averaged exactly 4.0 miles per kwh on the ride home, which was much better than I expected. That is consistent with the projected range of 310 miles. I drove it briefly this morning and found it very enjoyable to drive. I've been driving a LEAF for nearly eight years so the RWD provides plenty of acceleration for me. There's a big learning curve ahead of me as I delve into the digital settings. I think the dealer set the "engine" sound on dynamic, which I like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts