Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i'm looking for a dealer that has any allocations of rear wheel drive limited incoming in the next few weeks. I'm looking to purchase and am willing to put deposit down on the vehicles if any one can help me find one

·
Registered
607 Posts
Also check cars.com. The other day looked up all the EV6 VINs from the EV6's listed on both cars.com and autotrader.com and they were mostly First Editions, Wind AWD and a few GT-Line AWD. Of course more could have been added since then.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been checking auto trader almost every day I know the Ioniq 5s are starting to really come in. I'm having the same problem with them. I can find both of them in top trim level but so far only in awd form. I appreciate the cars.com suggestion ill add that to my list of places to look. Right now I have just been calling dealers in the southern states and leaving my info so once they find out their allocations hopefully they can call me back. Thanks for any help its greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
534 Posts
hay, some of us have been waiting two years!! ;-) no but best of luck. Some in the UK have been able to walk in and find what they want. Dealers will have also maxed out their allocation so there will be some somewhere.

·
Registered
607 Posts
In case you're not familiar with autotrader's website features and others car sites like cargurus, you can setup saved searches to automatically email or text you when cars matching your search are posted. You can specifically filter on RWD "Drive Type" but make sure you increase the default search distance from 25 miles to whatever distance you want it to search from your zip code. After you click "Save Search" you'll get a popup with the email and text options. Other websites offer these same search and email/text features.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

1 - 6 of 6 Posts