Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok....now that we have a reservation...who has nailed down a price from a dealer? Also, will dealers get a hold back (typically 2-3% of invoice) from KIA? Please share, so we can all benefit.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ok....now that we have a reservation...who has nailed down a price from a dealer? Also, will dealers get a hold back (typically 2-3% of invoice) from KIA? Please share, so we can all benefit.
Welcome to the forum @dkross737! Did you manage to reserve a first edition? I don't think dealers have been reaching out to people yet for the financial stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greetings Soulman,
Yup, I have a reservation for a white first edition. A quick visit to KIA dealer in NJ today netted no real insight other than the holdback ($1k +/-) and similar invoice/msrp %. Some flexibility in pricing -discount off msrp- might be possible.
Right now the est msrp is $58.5k....might change.
dkr

·
Registered
151 Posts
Greetings Soulman,
Yup, I have a reservation for a white first edition. A quick visit to KIA dealer in NJ today netted no real insight other than the holdback ($1k +/-) and similar invoice/msrp %. Some flexibility in pricing -discount off msrp- might be possible.
Right now the est msrp is $58.5k....might change.
dkr
In the UK it was £500 (~$790), approx. 1% of cost.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hello !

Can you explain the high maintenance?
I liked the matte grey a lot ....

Regards
There are a number of threads on the forum which explain this, but in essence what many have said was:
1. Slight scratches cannot be polished out resulting in having to re-soray the whole panel
2, You cannot use a automatic car wash
3. A home wash must be done with pure soap
4. You would need to be very careful with a Karcher washer not to use too high a pressure
5. The paintwork marks very easily with greasy hands
6. To protect the paint you would need to spend a couple of thousand £s to protect it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts