Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the name and that's a sweet looking ride. Any plans for mods?
No mods in mind as of yet. Perhaps blacking out some of the shiny chrome but not right away.

Still trying to figure out all of the controls and whatnot. As I bought the car in MA (although I live in NH) it seems my Kia Connect app is severely disabled. Not sure if there's a workaround for that or if I'm doing something wrong.

Love the way it drives and definitely love the power!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
No mods in mind as of yet. Perhaps blacking out some of the shiny chrome but not right away.

Still trying to figure out all of the controls and whatnot. As I bought the car in MA (although I live in NH) it seems my Kia Connect app is severely disabled. Not sure if there's a workaround for that or if I'm doing something wrong.

Love the way it drives and definitely love the power!
Congrats!

Might be a MA thing.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT Line AWD Yacht Blue
160 Posts
Congrats on your new car and welcome to the forum! Being as you live in NH, I wonder if you can go to a dealership there, show proof of residence and have them change it from MA so that you can use Kia Connect.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on your new car and welcome to the forum! Being as you live in NH, I wonder if you can go to a dealership there, show proof of residence and have them change it from MA so that you can use Kia Connect.
That's a good idea as I'd really like to use the features available on the app. There is a dealer near my house so I'll stop by to see if they can help me with that.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Very Nice, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
18 Posts
@PaulieJF and @NH Electric did you order yours? When did each of you order?
Did not order it. I had talked to the dealership (and several others previously). Then, out of the blue, they called me a week or two ago and said they had a Glacier Wind AWD with tech package coming in at end of April if I wanted it. MSRP. I said yes and gave them a thousand dollars to hold it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts