Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Being told August delivery hope it’s sooner anyone recommend rubber mats for vehicle
Are you not getting your dealer to throw them in? I am sure if you asked you would get them. You are spending tens of thousands of pounds with the company, it's the least they can do! IF you want to purchase them for yourself, have a look at the KIA UK website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you not getting your dealer to throw them in? I am sure if you asked you would get them. You are spending tens of thousands of pounds with the company, it's the least they can do! IF you want to purchase them for yourself, have a look at the KIA UK website.
Hi not yet, I am on about the rubber front mats, Kia are only showing carpet mats, so was asking if anyone knew if there are good quality rubber mats being made by anyone yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi not yet, I am on about the rubber front mats, Kia are only showing carpet mats, so was asking if anyone knew if there are good quality rubber mats being made by anyone yet?
Also does anyone know when the remote climate issue update is coming because without that I shall cancel the vehicle, it needs to work to be able to defrost and cool the car from the phone especially if not plugged in, so from work etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts