1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Kia EV6 GT Line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Just found this forum!

I have driven my white EV6 GT line for almost a month now and I love every minute with it!

I haven't had any issues so far, everything works fine. Sometimes I do wonder if the heating (while I'm driving) is not working or only is very slow?

I do regret ordering a white car though, the winter in Stockholm so far has not been kind. I've been washing it every week so far. It doesn't go well through the machine wash, too many angles and corners. So I'm now washing it manually, which is ok as long as it's new I suppose! :)

·
Registered
Kia EV6 GT Line
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually don’t know! I think black. The reason why I didn’t choose black is that my previous car was a black Audi A4 Quattro and I wanted a difference. First I definitely wanted the matte grey, but the delivery time was too long! Not blue for me and there was no red to look at. That’s all the colours I could choose from! So I ended up with white. I also have black/white seats so it looks really good! ❤

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live near Toronto, so our weather is presumably similar. I currently own a white car, but I found that the black one is harder to keep up in the winter, due to road salt everywhere. The back of the car turned dirty muddy white, even with the slightest driving. As you know, white wasn't great either since it shows that muddy brown color.

Silver was better but so boring. lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts