Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I got my EV6 RWD long range Yacht Blue on the 17 December and so far I satisfied with my new car, apart from a few things.
The HDA (highway driving assist) is zig zagging on the highway, it's not stable at all.
I'm I the only one that have problems with the the Pre-Heating using the 'Start Climate Control' on the KIA Connect?
When I press the button it accept [Success] Climate Control Activated, but 2 min after I get [Alarm] Climate control not available, the car is not pre heated, but even worse
when I start the car the heating is not working at all! until I turn the car completely off and the on again then the heating is working.

/knud

Registered
I'm still waiting the delivery of my EV6. But just the same when reading about your troubles:eek: It's a bit unsettling, what you're telling. Didn't your dealer update the your car before delivery? Those troubles, beside the HDA, should be solved, according to KIA馃

Registered
Kia EV6 - RWD 77,4kW - Runway Red
I got my RWD EV6 a week before christmas, and so far without any problems.
Comments; the HDA problem, I guess might be updated via software, but not sure. Pre-heating via KIA connect i have not seen that. Do you have the latest version of software, othervise go to your dealer, and let them fix your issues.
BTW welcome to the forum. :)

Registered
Hi
I got my EV6 RWD long range Yacht Blue on the 17 December and so far I satisfied with my new car, apart from a few things.
The HDA (highway driving assist) is zig zagging on the highway, it's not stable at all.
I'm I the only one that have problems with the the Pre-Heating using the 'Start Climate Control' on the KIA Connect?
When I press the button it accept [Success] Climate Control Activated, but 2 min after I get [Alarm] Climate control not available, the car is not pre heated, but even worse
when I start the car the heating is not working at all! until I turn the car completely off and the on again then the heating is working.

/knud
Knud, I don鈥檛 know whether this will help you but I have found a way of using HDA that works for me.

When I am driving with HDA on, I keep a slight tension on the steering wheel - as if I am trying to go a little bit to the right all the time. That does two things:

1. Stops the messages about keeping the hands on the steering wheel.
2. Makes the HDA work very smoothly indeed. You can hardly tell it is there apart from a sweeping bend.

I wasn鈥檛 really planning to use HDA when I got the car, but using it as above is actually a very relaxing way to drive on the motorway. Maybe it鈥檒l work for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts