Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

EV enthusiasts from Madison, WI here. I'm hoping for availability if an AWD EV6 GT-Line or Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited, but it seems like supply on these cars/trims in the Midwest is "no time soon."

Maybe I'll be buying a Niro EV off a local lot when my ICE car dies, which could be any day, lol. In any case, excited to follow the forums and hopefully we'll see some 800V EVs in the Midwest sometime soon!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome and if you don't have a FE reservation, its a bit of a crap shoot!...but best wishes for getting one soon. My first EV was a 2015 Volt purchased in Madison WI. I still get back to WI to see family occasionally and if you are south of green lake E/central WI. I might be able to stop by to give you a test drive....assuming I get my FE!

Madmike (as in Madison Mike)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello folks,

EV enthusiasts from Madison, WI here. I'm hoping for availability if an AWD EV6 GT-Line or Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited, but it seems like supply on these cars/trims in the Midwest is "no time soon."

Maybe I'll be buying a Niro EV off a local lot when my ICE car dies, which could be any day, lol. In any case, excited to follow the forums and hopefully we'll see some 800V EVs in the Midwest sometime soon!
I have one coming in Milwaukee, due on the lot next month that is available. I have a wind and a gt line. Both AWD. If you’re interested I could set up a call with you. Thanks!
-Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts