Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hi. I’ve been lurking this forum for a couple months now and figured I’d create an account since I just ordered my Yacht Blue Gt- Line AWD a little over a week ago. Getting antsy already

·
Registered
142 Posts
I could have bought that exact car three days ago here in Florida. Wasn't willing to pay the asking price and my wife would commit homicide if I don't get the exact car she wants. Lol. Spend the time figuring out your home charging situation, calculating your future savings everytime you get gas, and keep telling yourself it's worth wutever you have to pay. 😇

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh definitely, we’ve already laid the ground work a year ago and during our detached garage rewire had them install a 220v outlet 50a along with our new sub panel. We aren’t willing to pay extreme markups so here we are waiting for ours from a dealer that only does $870 in dealer accessories. So worth it though

·
Registered
10 Posts
You’re gonna love it. I’m here in Snohomish with a GT in runway red. Paid MSRP and couldn’t be happier. Local utility gave us a $500 credit on a level 2 charger of our choice and $400 bill credit to charge the new car. We also got a new Telluride nightfall and enjoy driving that too.
Vehicle Car Hood Speedometer Automotive lighting

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just saying hi. I’ve been lurking this forum for a couple months now and figured I’d create an account since I just ordered my Yacht Blue Gt- Line AWD a little over a week ago. Getting antsy already
Just saw for the first time in the wild a yacht blue gt-line here in Tacoma but I guess it wasn’t you since you just ordered. I’ve seen a number of wind models in the Tacoma area but that was the first time I saw a gt-line. Looked great in the grey rainy weather!

just ordered a white one couple weeks ago myself.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh definitely, we’ve already laid the ground work a year ago and during our detached garage rewire had them install a 220v outlet 50a along with our new sub panel. We aren’t willing to pay extreme markups so here we are waiting for ours from a dealer that only does $870 in dealer accessories. So worth it though
What dealer is that?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'll have to drive up to Tacoma in my Glacier, First Edition. My wife and I spent several great days there. The LeMay Auto Museum is awesome. The Chihuly Bridge of Glass and the glass museums were great. And Jack McQuaid gave us a historical tour of the back rooms at the Swiss - so sorry that is gone.

Property Building Window Door House

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,977 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice colour choice even if i am a little bias. (y)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Didn't wanna pay extreme markups either. But in my part of the world there aren't any dealers selling at MSRP. So there is ADM in my deal but less than most are paying and close to what cross country shipping would have cost . Have an order pending since April

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just saw for the first time in the wild a yacht blue gt-line here in Tacoma but I guess it wasn’t you since you just ordered. I’ve seen a number of wind models in the Tacoma area but that was the first time I saw a gt-line. Looked great in the grey rainy weather!

just ordered a white one couple weeks ago myself.
It might have been me that you saw. I live in Tacoma and received my GT-Line from Kia of Puyallup at the end of February. It has been the best car that I have ever owned so I know that you will love yours too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts