Kia EV Forum banner

New member from Holland

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DarkEVSprout 
#1 ·
Hello, my name is Ernst and I live in the Netherlands. I'm thinking of buying an EV6. The models available are different from the UK. In the Netherlands we have a 'standard', a 'plus', a 'GT-line' and a 'GT'.
Except for the standard, the heat pump is included in all models, the 58 kWh version is also available for RWD models. The GT-line AWD is my choice. In the UK it would be called GT-line S with heat pump. It is strange that there is no mention of a theft alarm in the Dutch specification, while the manual does not consider this an option.
I spoke to a dealer who had very little knowledge (compared to this forum), next week I will meet another. Keep you informed!

#4 ·
I also have an AWD GT line ordered.
But my favorite color (Matt Grey) could not be delivered in NL this year.
So I now have changed the color to red.
The first shipment would probably only have 2WD EV6 cars, because there was an issue with the production of 4WD cars (the dealer told me) .
But probably the 4WD cars can be expected in December in The Netherlands.

#5 ·
I also have an AWD GT line ordered.
But my favorite color (Matt Grey) could not be delivered in NL this year.
So I now have changed the color to red.
The first shipment would probably only have 2WD EV6 cars, because there was an issue with the production of 4WD cars (the dealer told me) .
But probably the 4WD cars can be expected in December in The Netherlands.
I hope so too! I’ve got a yacht blue gt-line on order in apeldoorn 😀
December would be great but I’m expecting after Christmas based on what the dealer said!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.