Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so excited to find this forum. I've been looking at PHEV and BEV for years and it looks like there are now several excellent choices for both. At this point, the EV6 looks stellar and I'm trying to convince my wife that investing in this vehicle makes sense. Appreciate any feedback that current EV6 owners have.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
2022 Stinger, 2019 Sorento, 2017 Sportage
210 Posts
I was so excited to find this forum. I've been looking at PHEV and BEV for years and it looks like there are now several excellent choices for both. At this point, the EV6 looks stellar and I'm trying to convince my wife that investing in this vehicle makes sense. Appreciate any feedback that current EV6 owners have.
Welcome! This place has been very informative for me as well. I am in the same boat as you with no experience in EVs at all. The main difference is I am trying to convince myself and my wife that now may be the time to invest in an EV. LOL, I am not there yet so this might go for a long time. I do however, appreciate more knowledge about the EV6 and evs in general as it is always good to learn.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! I'll be visiting your city this weekend to pick up my EV6!
The sales representative at Hossett Kia on Mt. Moriah was very pleasant and had great knowledge of the EV6's features. We were unable to do a test drive because there is no charger set up at that location and the car's battery. level was down to 10%.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts