Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for letting me in the group! My last 5 cars have all been new Mercedes and I currently drive a 2019 CLS 450, black on black 4 door coupe. Its a great car but I am going EV and MB does not have one that interests me but the EV6 interests me a LOT. I added my name to the reservation list a few months ago but I'm not convinced that what I did was an actual pre order, which is what I would really like to do. Official, legit, something I can track.... anyone have info on how to make that happen?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Was it a waitlist? Did you put any deposit down? If not, probably wasn’t the First Edition reservation that required $100 reservation.

Ordering for the US hasn’t yet opened. In fact we don’t even have confirmed pricing yet.

But you’re in the right place for all the info you could need and any breaking info that may come out.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was the wait list. I did put down the $100 deposit for the First Edition and I have a number to go along with it KMA00006200 or something like that. I don't want the matte gray but that doesn't matter because I am so far off the 1500 number that's not going to be an option. I checked with the local dealership and they DO have me on their list, but just like all the other dealerships, I seem to know more about the EV6 then they do. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for more info as it develops. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
366 Posts
It was the wait list. I did put down the $100 deposit for the First Edition and I have a number to go along with it KMA00006200 or something like that. I don't want the matte gray but that doesn't matter because I am so far off the 1500 number that's not going to be an option. I checked with the local dealership and they DO have me on their list, but just like all the other dealerships, I seem to know more about the EV6 then they do. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for more info as it develops. Thanks for the reply.
i don’t think the reservation number has any bearing on what slot you sit in on the list. If you paid the $100 and have the reservation number, then I believe you are one of the 1500.

my number is 96700 and I reserved the second it opened for the FE and paid the $100.

perhaps @MurlinatoR can clarify.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts