Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT Line AWD Runway Red
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go EV 2 years ago, but didn't know what. Wanted to wait for a truck. Had reservations with Ford and Rivian. But, they both did a terrible job with their rollouts. Came across the EV6 in late February and decided to find one. Took a lot of searching and convincing my wife to pull the trigger now instead of order and wait an undetermined amount of time. Really wanted the Yacht blue but was the hardest color to find. Ended up finding the Runway Red in Denver and only paid $3k over, but they included a Chargepoint charger. Picked her up Monday afternoon and already added 500 miles by this morning (Saturday). We did 173 miles yesterday in one shot. Was so great! Love the driver assistance. Looking forward to more accessories being available. Currently wanting something for the lower storage for bigger water bottles. May try to 3D print an insert. Cheers everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I decided to go EV 2 years ago, but didn't know what. Wanted to wait for a truck. Had reservations with Ford and Rivian. But, they both did a terrible job with their rollouts. Came across the EV6 in late February and decided to find one. Took a lot of searching and convincing my wife to pull the trigger now instead of order and wait an undetermined amount of time. Really wanted the Yacht blue but was the hardest color to find. Ended up finding the Runway Red in Denver and only paid $3k over, but they included a Chargepoint charger. Picked her up Monday afternoon and already added 500 miles by this morning (Saturday). We did 173 miles yesterday in one shot. Was so great! Love the driver assistance. Looking forward to more accessories being available. Currently wanting something for the lower storage for bigger water bottles. May try to 3D print an insert. Cheers everyone!
We wanted red but settled for the blue! They both look great.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,766 Posts
Very nice and love the backdrop in the first image of the mountains.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT Line AWD Yacht Blue
160 Posts
Red was my second choice. I was just about to "settle" on it when a Yacht Blue arrived about 3 hours from me. Red does look great though. Congratulations and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks like Salida? Nice car. What dealer did you buy from, if you don't mind my asking? I'm near Denver.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT Line AWD Runway Red
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Red was my second choice. I was just about to "settle" on it when a Yacht Blue arrived about 3 hours from me. Red does look great though. Congratulations and enjoy the ride!
I was on the phone with them and they had a blue available, but by the time we were off the phone it was spoken for. The red was coming in also, but earlier. Very happy with my decision!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts