Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of my Ev6 Wind RWD. Was lucky to find one on the closest dealer’s lot—and it was my first choice of color and option level!

sales process at this dealer wasn’t bad, which is more than I can say for some of the local competition.

Not my 1st EV ( had a Volt in 2013), but it is my 1st all electric.

Looking forward to learning all the new features that the EV6 brings.

Was in line for a VW ID 4, but got tired of waiting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it at Findlay Kia on Sahara. They were asking $10K over but got it for $5K over. They have one Wind and 2 GTs coming in in the next week or so. If you are interested in talking to them, I recommend that you call Jeremy (808)940-4979. The dealer I really disliked is in Henderson.

Good luck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks. Someone just posted Costco auto program and I might check that out and see if they can get msrp pricing and not over. Not at all eager to pay over msrp since this is a first gen first year car. Issues will surely come up. Post on heating issues in UK are being mentioned. Good luck to your new car and update on its performance will be much appreciated. Specially when our hot 110 deg summer hits. I would like to hear the range reduction when the ac is in full blast. Also the battery cooling system while you have the AC on. During regular driving and during fast and regular battery charging.

·
Registered
2022 EV6 GT-L RWD, 1973 Triumph TR6
222 Posts
I drove my EV6 GT-Line (RWD) home from Findlay Kia last Monday Night. I got my for about $1000 over when said and done. Sorry…

To the other poster in LV, ask for Jeremy Alipio in Internet Sales and tell him Dana Scott referred you. We both might get a little $$ to help. He was honest, worked hard for my business, helped me negotiate the markup, and very professional. Chad Hastings, one of the Finance Managers there was very good as well. Didn’t try to tack on any meaningless extras.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I drove my EV6 GT-Line (RWD) home from Findlay Kia last Monday Night. I got my for about $1000 over when said and done. Sorry…

To the other poster in LV, ask for Jeremy Alipio in Internet Sales and tell him Dana Scott referred you. We both might get a little $$ to help. He was honest, worked hard for my business, helped me negotiate the markup, and very professional. Chad Hastings, one of the Finance Managers there was very good as well. Didn’t try to tack on any meaningless extras.
Thanks for your suggestion.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks, Dana. I'm also located in Vegas. Going to reach out to Jeremy and see what he can do.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Earlier, on our way back home from Costco, my wife and I drove down Sahara and took a very quick look at Hyundai Ioniq5 EV and the Kia EV6. Hyundai wants 5K over msrp on the sticker--they have 4 in front. While Findlay Kia has 2 EV6 in front. Guy said the GT AWD matte grey is sold. Sticker was 59 but dealer has a paper on right and wanted 20K over - 79K. The other one was a black wind RWD for 48 msrp and dealer wanter 10K over 58K - paper right of sticker. First time to see the actual cars. Have not spotted any around town yet. The EV6 surely looks more like a big sedan than a CUV. Getting in was sorta easier, not so much of a falling down the seat. As well as getting out was not a struggle like the ones on lower sedans. But yeah, looks more like a traditional car than a CUV. Did not test drive any cause the EV6 has 2 parties waiting to test drive. And our grocery from Costco needs the fridge. lol. Anyway, I just now checked Findlay Kia Dealer website inventory and has a cheaper pricing than their sticker with the greedy dealer mark up paper. Website showing 5K over msrp on any of the 4 EV6 they have to date - which looks like they are all still available. Told the guy that I am not interested in paying over msrp. I will be back for a test drive in the summer when they get more in stock. The Ioniq5 EV looks more of boxy traditional CUV with more room in the trunk for sure. But looks a little cheaper on the inside according to my wife. They both have the same 77.4 kilowatt battery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts