Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for Ancira Kia in San Antonio, Texas to get any information on Kia EV6. I believe I saved all YouTube Videos available.

Finally found something different to watch with an excellent review. CNET’s Antuan Goodwin was offered by Kia backstage opportunity at a annual dealer’s meeting in Las Vegas for a short, exclusive, one hour session in Kia’s EV6. His brief experience was around a cone Course atop a parking deck in a RWD and AWD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My wife and I were lucky enough to be one of 1500 first edition coming soon. Matte gray. Still not sure we going to go through the purchase ( to many questions for us). Good luck in your pursuit. I've probably seen all the same videos, they certainly do rock!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 🙏. I’ve run out of Videos to watch. Have learned a lot. I thought the one by OnlyElectric “Kis EV6 GT line - Is it Better than the Sibling Hyundai Ioniq 5?” the best. Im still haven’t decided on which I want. Still want an AWD with 0-60 in 5 seconds.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks 🙏. I’ve run out of Videos to watch. Have learned a lot. I thought the one by OnlyElectric “Kis EV6 GT line - Is it Better than the Sibling Hyundai Ioniq 5?” the best. Im still haven’t decided on which I want. Still want an AWD with 0-60 in 5 seconds.
1st edition has that, and a bunch more. Our dilemma is and has been the availability and convenience of a charging station, condo living with a reluctant board, and tough docs. But having a 1st edition might trump all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope you are able to resolve issues with your Condo Board.! I’m building a home in San Antonio, Texas. Won’t be finished until late May or June. I want to be moved in and have Charger installed. I want the Deep Forrest Green which means I’ll need to order. Have a lot of questions for my dealership. Currently they have no information on the EV6. I know more than they do which is none. Want to see reviews by buyer in the U.S., hopefully here in San Antonio. Awaiting a call from my dealership just to see one. There are only 4 scheduled for delivery in Texas in January. Perhaps by the time I’m ready the excitement will be over and price close to MSRP or lower.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking forward to other Texans purchasing the EV6 and posting reviews and driving experience. I’m just hoping my dealership here in San Antonio gets an EV6 in soon so I can have a look. Haven’t decided yet which model to get. Building a home, want to close, moved in and garage ready for the EV6. Will be ordering with hopefully an arrival date in July 2022.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts