Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started reading this forum a few days back after considering the EV6 since I first heard about it; today I finally got my test drive in the GT-Line S RWD. Hopefully put my order in next week, but just a few decisions to make as to which exact model to go for now I've had a go!
Apart from tests in an e-Niro and Ioniq 5, little experience of electric cars, but I know I want one.
Hoping to pick up a few tips and ideas from here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi . I'm a new member myself. Ordered Kia EV6 GT Line S RWD at the beginning of November. Was told delivery expected in March 2022.
I'm after a March delivery (although not the end of the world if it's a bit later) and the dealer said an order in the next week or so should achieve that. I was lining up for the GT Line but I do like some of the extra toys on the S...decisions decisions...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm after a March delivery (although not the end of the world if it's a bit later) and the dealer said an order in the next week or so should achieve that. I was lining up for the GT Line but I do like some of the extra toys on the S...decisions decisions...
Same here, S Line has a bit more to offer !

·
Registered
35 Posts
I also have ordered a gt line s RWD with heatpump end of march ordered, stated would be here march 2022 also, seems a lot of UK customers have been promised march 2022, fingers crossed .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I didn't go with the heat pump - lots if discussion about it whether this is needed in the UK. The dealer said - don't spend £900 extra as you will not get that money back. Hope made a right decision.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome. I was also looking at the Ionic 5, for me it was a no brainer, I did hear they might do an N version of the Ionic 5 but I don't think they are and despite the very striking styling of the Ionic 5 I did end up picking the EV6. I think the styling of the EV6 will endure a little better than the 5. Not sure if that helps you or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome. I was also looking at the Ionic 5, for me it was a no brainer, I did hear they might do an N version of the Ionic 5 but I don't think they are and despite the very striking styling of the Ionic 5 I did end up picking the EV6. I think the styling of the EV6 will endure a little better than the 5. Not sure if that helps you or not.
I hadn't liked the looks of the Ioniq until I saw it in the flesh, put partly went for the test in that as it was available sooner. Still prefer the look of the Kia and I far prefer the gear shift knob in the Kia, and also the dealer was far more accommodating for the test drive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also have ordered a gt line s RWD with heatpump end of march ordered, stated would be here march 2022 also, seems a lot of UK customers have been promised march 2022, fingers crossed .
I ordered mine today, same spec. Dealer said July 2022; he said it could be earlier but didn't want to have to phone in March and tell me to wait! He said some models were showing Mar/Apr delivery but I want my heads-up display, so I'll wait :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts