Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone

Joined a while back. Driving a EV6 GT-Line 77kW RWD since begining of september. Was a ex-demo car I bought while waiting for my GT. Which will be quiet a while still.

Did some mods to the GT-Line. Thought I'd share. ;)

Beginning september the car went to the wrapper's. White car is not my thing. 馃槄
Went for Intense Matt Petrolhead by Platinum Wrapping Films (PWF). Really liked it. Dependend on the way the sun hits it, color changes between green and blue.

This weekend my new wheels arrived. 22" Concaver brushed bronze wheels.
Car also got lowered on H&R springs this weekend.
The 22ers are going back off next weekend because of the winter that's coming. Thought I'd just try them a bit.
Here are some pics...

Attachments

Registered
Done by a professional nearby. Comes to about 2400鈧 for the wrap.
Had the rear windows tinted extra and a little chrome delete done also.
WOW that is a great price! Shops around here in NW USA were asking for $2500 just for clear vinyl protection around the front and some other key areas. I'd much rather just do the whole car for 2400...

Registered
2022 EV6 GT-Line Yacht Blue
WOW that is a great price! Shops around here in NW USA were asking for $2500 just for clear vinyl protection around the front and some other key areas. I'd much rather just do the whole car for 2400...
Yeah front ppf on mine was 1700ish in WA. Doors forward, mirrors, door edges.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Registered
2022 EV6 GT-Line Yacht Blue
Hey, everyone

Joined a while back. Driving a EV6 GT-Line 77kW RWD since begining of september. Was a ex-demo car I bought while waiting for my GT. Which will be quiet a while still.

Did some mods to the GT-Line. Thought I'd share. ;)

Beginning september the car went to the wrapper's. White car is not my thing.
Went for Intense Matt Petrolhead by Platinum Wrapping Films (PWF). Really liked it. Dependend on the way the sun hits it, color changes between green and blue.

This weekend my new wheels arrived. 22" Concaver brushed bronze wheels.
Car also got lowered on H&R springs this weekend.
The 22ers are going back off next weekend because of the winter that's coming. Thought I'd just try them a bit.
Here are some pics...
I would love to hear your results on how the 22's affect your range while you have them installed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Registered
If you plan on wrapping the car, depending on the market you are in, expect $4k-$8k. I have seen wraps go for as much as $12k (not a EV6). Just the material is going to cost $800-$1,200 or more depending on the film. Then expect $3,200 in labor minimum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts