Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. My wife drive's our 2022 Kia Telluride SXP Nightfall Edition AWD in Everlasting Silver.

I drive a 2017 Chevy Bolt with a nearly new battery pack thanks to the recent recall and battery swap. Love it. Brilliant car for what it is. Son will turn 16 soon and that will go to him. I need an EV with AWD and a few other perks.

So, I'm about to order an EV6 Wind... if I can get past the antiquated double chrome strips that run across the bottom front fascia and down each running board. Blech!

Color suggestions welcomed. Difficult to choose without actually seeing the color choices in person. One can only glean so much from websites and YouTube videos.

I'll post again when I take delivery of whichever configuration I end up ordering.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Greetings. My wife drive's our 2022 Kia Telluride SXP Nightfall Edition AWD in Everlasting Silver.

I drive a 2017 Chevy Bolt with a nearly new battery pack thanks to the recent recall and battery swap. Love it. Brilliant car for what it is. Son will turn 16 soon and that will go to him. I need an EV with AWD and a few other perks.

So, I'm about to order an EV6 Wind... if I can get past the antiquated double chrome strips that run across the bottom front fascia and down each running board. Blech!

Color suggestions welcomed. Difficult to choose without actually seeing the color choices in person. One can only glean so much from websites and YouTube videos.

I'll post again when I take delivery of whichever configuration I end up ordering.
I have owned 2 Tellurides, my first was a 20 S in Gravity Gray and now I have a 21 SXP in Wolf Gray. Personally I think the color options are better for the Wind than the GT Line, which I found curious. My GTL is Runway Red, but if I had my choice I'd go with the Interstellar Gray or Gravity Blue. My main criteria was no white or black... way too many white and black cars on the road. Also welcome!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I concur. Gravity Blue on a Wind looks good (heck, there’s a Gravity Blue Niro EV that my neighbour has and along with the chrome door handles, really classes up the Niro).

Interstellar Grey works well and maybe even Steel Grey Metallic if you prefer a lighter grey (it’s more silvery/pewter?) I haven’t seen Steel Grey in real life.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts