Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed my order for EV6 GT Line yesterday......looking at a 6 to 8 month wait here in central Pa. !! Already own a RAV4 Prime PHEV and am so happy with the 40-50 mile electric range on it that vehicle that I am trading in my KIA Telluride on the EV6 .....The EV6 will be our "local" ride and the RAV4 Prime will takeover the "long haul" work!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome! We were lucky enough to go to the local dealership last Friday and they had 5 in stock. We got to drive a Wind + tech pkg, & fell in love immediately. We wanted a loaded GT Line AWD, so they looked upcoming shipments & had a Runway Red one coming in next month. We put a down on it & can’t wait for it to get here. Good luck

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

hope the wait goes past quickly.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! We were lucky enough to go to the local dealership last Friday and they had 5 in stock. We got to drive a Wind + tech pkg, & fell in love immediately. We wanted a loaded GT Line AWD, so they looked upcoming shipments & had a Runway Red one coming in next month. We put a down on it & can’t wait for it to get here. Good luck
Sounds like you "won the lottery"....so to speak!! Congrats!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts