Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member in Alabama. Interested in the Kia EV6 GT since I first heard about it and have followed the forum for ongoing news. Currently driving a BMW M40i which is a great car but looking to go electric with new vehicle but want to keep the performance and fun. EV 6 GT looks really interesting. Will continue to follow and learn.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir. I am interested in the full GT model due out late next year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A very clever marketing play, but that prerelease video drag race really captured my imagination. Now I am just hoping that they don’t price it out of my market range.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I, too, am awaiting the availability of the GT model. Sounds like we've got about a year from now to pace back and forth. I've never been good at patience; guess this is the time to learn.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not exactly a strong suit of mine either but it will be closer to the time when I am ready to commit, so it will let me learn as well.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I chatted about this to a Kia dealer in the UK actually, I was never considering buying the GT version, however, it came up in conversation and that YouTube video drag race, all very impressive. I was told this.... The Kia EV6 GT has an On The Road Price (OTR) of £58,295... in the UK, I am not sure how much of this is true, however, it makes it MUCH cheaper than most standard BMW EVs, even the fat Audi Etron fully loaded Vorsprung which is £94,000+ and only has 496 horsepower vs Kia EV6 GT 577 BHP. Seems cheap for what it is, some people have paid well over £50k for the GT Line S version.... As I say, not sure how much of this pricing is true.

A quick google also seems to confirm this, an example Lambo-beating Kia EV6 price, specs and pre-order dates revealed for UK

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That would be a bit higher than I was hoping for OTR but tax credit would bring it down by $7500 so better. Would like to see it in upper $60k range before tax credit. Hopefully find out in the relatively near future but regardless, less than a lot of other similar vehicles out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I chatted about this to a Kia dealer in the UK actually, I was never considering buying the GT version, however, it came up in conversation and that YouTube video drag race, all very impressive. I was told this.... The Kia EV6 GT has an On The Road Price (OTR) of £58,295... in the UK, I am not sure how much of this is true, however, it makes it MUCH cheaper than most standard BMW EVs, even the fat Audi Etron fully loaded Vorsprung which is £94,000+ and only has 496 horsepower vs Kia EV6 GT 577 BHP. Seems cheap for what it is, some people have paid well over £50k for the GT Line S version.... As I say, not sure how much of this pricing is true.

A quick google also seems to confirm this, an example Lambo-beating Kia EV6 price, specs and pre-order dates revealed for UK
Hi There, I have been told the price you mentioned was released at pre-order and has now been withdrawn. Anybody who ordered at the pre-order stage will get the GT at the published price however the price is now unavailable, as to is ordering the GT until they establish the new price and timeline. Don't be surprised to see that price move north.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts