Kia EV6 Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
And it gets the most speeding tickets LOL.
I like a colour that makes all the contrasting bits pop.
The matte grey looks nice in photos, but up close I prefer a gloss finish.
The blue looks fantastic, and I imagine it would pair nicely with the yellow/green brake calipers (does the GT come in blue? I haven't seen photos of that), but the black bits of trim almost disappear (at least in photos).
Red still shows the black trim pieces ad looks ok with the calipers, but the light bar and reflectors on the back blend in. Some might prefer it that way, but I like contrast.
So for me white is my colour of choice. It's a bit boring in some ways, but really shows all the accents, highlights and trim pieces on the car.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks guys for your input on making my deviation, still a close one I must admit and even gardet since therw are yet any demo GT鈥橲 to appear until nov. Got this pics at a dealer yesterday for some inspiration, Runway red is yet to appear though

Attachments

Registered
Thanks for Good input! Yes the dust is not a problem here, although I am afraid of How the paint Will look in the long run, ie after stones and such, since i imagine that this Will be permanent damige impossible to repair once damaged
Most minor dings happen on the front which can be protected by PPF film. I had my X5 hood wrapped in it with the rest ceramic coated by Ceramic Pro and the vehicle looks as good as new even after nearly 3 years. They have a solution for matte finishes too:

Registered
I played a game with my 11 yr old daughter last week while we walked in downtown Toronto. pop 5 mil. I said let's "pick our favourite car colours"... 40 min later we had seen maybe 12 cars with a colour. Everything else was black, white, or a shade of grey. And I'm not even talking about a funky shade of grey because we saw a Porsche Taycan in chalk colour that was nice. Look around your city, observe the world without colour. LOL. I personally love the blue. If you love the Red go for it.

Registered
I did order my GT in Yatch Blue after this pictures. I did see it in real life in Matt Grey, fine color, but was told that is can be some extra hassle to keep in clean/order.
I think White looks boring and I didn't like the red color in some light (Did see a regular EV6 with the red color).
Black looks cool, but only when clean. Moonscape looks okay.

Sorry for the bad picture quality. I did take the Matt Grey one, but the blue ones are from a screenshot.

It's not easy to pick a color. I tried to see real life pictures of the car and I did look at the regular EV6 in real life in different colors.
Actually I think the Deep Forest (green) is the coolest color of the EV6 it has some nice crystals in the color, but you have to see it in real life, the pictures doens't do the color justice and can't order it on the GT.

Attachments

Registered
I did order my GT in Yatch Blue after this pictures. I did see it in real life in Matt Grey, fine color, but was told that is can be some extra hassle to keep in clean/order.
I think White looks boring and I didn't like the red color in some light (Did see a regular EV6 with the red color).
Black looks cool, but only when clean. Moonscape looks okay.

Sorry for the bad picture quality. I did take the Matt Grey one, but the blue ones are from a screenshot.

It's not easy to pick a color. I tried to see real life pictures of the car and I did look at the regular EV6 in real life in different colors.
Actually I think the Deep Forest (green) is the coolest color of the EV6 it has some nice crystals in the color, but you have to see it in real life, the pictures doens't do the color justice and can't order it on the GT.
Of the colours available on the GT, Yacht blue looks the most inoffensive and most stealthy.

I think its because its a nice, friendly colour and couldnt possibly be about to unleash near 600bhp on your ass!!

It doesnt help that the GT practically looks like every other EV6 too. Shame they couldnt have tweaked some body work to give it a little more GT inspired presence but I suppose that could be good thing too.

Its a shame we only get White, black and the Matt grey in the UK. Bit of a let down that is.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts