Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I placed an order last month (so four weeks down 26 to go) here in the UK (Southampton) for a Glacier White EV6 GT Line S AWD. I added the heat pump and Puddle Lamps as extra's and the dealer threw in a full set of luxury car mats. Once I have the vehicle, I'll post on here what I paid in full for the vehicle.
Any tips from those who are now driving their EV6's would be welcomed. Thank you and happy driving.

·
Super Moderator
Ordered July 21 Yacht Blue GT Line S AWD with Heat Pump Arrived 14 May 2022
1,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your have plenty of time to do a lot of research before the car arrives.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone, I placed an order last month (so four weeks down 26 to go) here in the UK (Southampton) for a Glacier White EV6 GT Line S AWD. I added the heat pump and Puddle Lamps as extra's and the dealer threw in a full set of luxury car mats. Once I have the vehicle, I'll post on here what I paid in full for the vehicle.
Any tips from those who are now driving their EV6's would be welcomed. Thank you and happy driving.
I think the heat pump is standard on the AWD GT line.

·
Registered
Ordered EV6 GT line S AWD with Heat Pump in Runway Red beginning December 2021
64 Posts
I think the heat pump is standard on the AWD GT line.
Heat pump not standard in U.K. it’s a £900 option on all currently available models (think it’s included on sporty GT when that’s released Q4)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts