Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just want to share that I purchased a EV6 GT- Line white pearl/black vegan leather for MSRP $57,780. I sure recommend the place it was Balise Kia (MA Located) no pressure, no market adjustment and the salesperson (Francisco) was great!. His direct line is 413-316-1520. He told me about getting more allocation and might have extra EV6's coming in soon.. Just wanted to refer him for treating me well. Thank you!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just want to share that I purchased a EV6 GT- Line white pearl/black vegan leather for MSRP $57,780. I sure recommend the place it was Balise Kia (MA Located) no pressure, no market adjustment and the salesperson (Francisco) was great!. His direct line is 413-316-1520. He told me about getting more allocation and might have extra EV6's coming in soon.. Just wanted to refer him for treating me well. Thank you!
Awesome deal and welcome to the forum. There are tons of great threads here to learn about the ins and outs of your new ride. Dive and in an soak up all the knowledge the forum has to offer!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thank you, they did a full delivery on the vehicle, but still learning as I drive it...
My dealer did a just OK job and going over everything with me. I had done a ton of research on ins and outs of the tech in the couple of weeks leading up to my purchase. There are so many "new" things on this car I think it's almost impossible to cover everything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts