Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this has been posted before, however it is very good, In Korean though, just much and text. Shows some interesting things I hope refer to the UK models as well.

It is fairly long so to give a head start, these are the things I found interesting.

1:13 Light demo at of LEDs doing the light dance
2:47 Kia app opening the doors at
3:00 How to get into the car with the "key"
3:19 wiper blade change position
4:28 showing some type of heating screen UI setting... in Korean :)
7:47 showing individual LEDs turning on and off, really confirming there is no single bulb in these headlight clusters :(
8:54 showing a full camping experience :) with some nice sting LEDs, TV and Microwave :) that'll be something I haven't tried while camping for sure
9:32 USB in glovebox, good for connecting my 1Tb hard drive like I used to do in past cars with music, hope it works :)
9:52 showing Air Con regency settings?, free means good I presume, like an eco mode?
10:03 some type of window setting? not sure
10:10 another Air Con setting?
10:32 how to change the air filter yourself :) and remove front trunk

·
Registered
194 Posts
We don’t get the glovebox USB.

• Wow
Reactions: Logicpro8

·
Registered
65 Posts
Here is part 2! It's going to take a while to learn all this car can do!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Videos of pushing the charge port to open have been around for ages. I saw it a long time back in reviews.

·
Registered
194 Posts
It looked like the dashcam could be set to download to an iphone?
It would if we had it in the UK. As far as I know it's Korea only that get it.

Reactions: machagar

·
Registered
65 Posts
If the software is available in Korea.......? It means it can be activated according to national legislation anywhere? It looks as though it was an Android device connected via USB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts