Kia EV6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asian Petrol Head have a night review up on youtube.
Really nice look at the exterior lights at night (didn't know about the roof spoiler light, not sure if we get it here?), as well as interior ambient lighting, dash and particularly all the HUD information.
Well worth a look - think I might have to disable some of the beeping when I get mine though - not sure if you can keep the visual warnings and just stop the noise?

Night Review

·
Registered
90 Posts
The roof spoiler light is known as a Body Contour Light to highlight the Porsche 911-esq body shape.
I’ll check this out on Sunday unless someone else confirms otherwise.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Asian Petrol Head have a night review up on youtube.
Really nice look at the exterior lights at night (didn't know about the roof spoiler light, not sure if we get it here?), as well as interior ambient lighting, dash and particularly all the HUD information.
Well worth a look - think I might have to disable some of the beeping when I get mine though - not sure if you can keep the visual warnings and just stop the noise?

Night Review
Thanks for sharing. Unbelievable how far they've come!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yup, the body contour light comes on when unlocking the car whether it’s dark or not. I don’t know if this is standard across the EV6 as I’ve only been in two GT-Line S models but I can’t see why it wouldn’t be.
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive lighting Hood Grille Automotive design Motor vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts